WTH? 12/06/2011 11:11 AM CST

Looking for some suggestions on what to hunt.....prefer something undead but am in Beisswurms now.

Weapons and Parry 60ish
Armor, MO, Evasion, and Shield 85ish
Re: WTH? 12/06/2011 12:21 PM CST
Reavers and Dark Fiends are around that range. Sluagh in with Dyrachis work, but they're night only. You're getting close to Bloodvines and Maiden Tresses, but you'll want to be around 80-100.

Tachid smugly exclaims, "Die midget!"
Re: WTH? 12/08/2011 10:32 AM CST
Bloodvines are mid 100s, and tresses are a bit higher.
After beisswurms try Blood Wolves, and as soon as you can handle four, move to Morah Vines until they stop teaching. After Morah Vines, I went to Moss Meys until about 140-150s, maybe a touch more, then Dark Fiends or Spirits or whatever it is that's under Tiger Clan until 190 or so. Then it's DS under Crossing.
Re: WTH? 12/23/2011 06:37 PM CST
>>then Dark Fiends or Spirits or whatever it is that's under Tiger Clan until 190 or so. Then it's DS under Crossing.

Under Tiger Clan you have Dark Spirits. Watch them; They parry and use shields. There are also dark spirits near Therenborough, but the spawn is questionable.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: WTH? 12/25/2011 01:32 PM CST
>Under Tiger Clan you have Dark Spirits. Watch them; They parry and use shields. There are also dark spirits near Therenborough, but the spawn is questionable.

They spawn 3/hunter but they find your room fairly easily (And far easier than Tiger Clan, comparably)

There are different tiers of Dark Spirits in Ker'Leor, though. The ones closer to the altar are well above Death Spirit skill. I've been meaning to get a page started on that.
Re: WTH? 12/26/2011 11:16 AM CST
Yeah, that they parry and have shields meant, for me (although I think this is ubiquitous), that they taught my defensives significantly better than they trained my offensives.

Just make friends with HE and goto town.