Request for performers in Forfedhdar 11/30/2009 10:23 AM CST
OOC:
Looking for some interested bards to perform pieces based on Dwarven / Forfedhdaran / Current events. Special preference given to stamping sticks / drums.

Event some time in the last week of December, looking to do some auditions the week of December 7-13. We can come to you.

If you are interested, please email me.

IC:
*A scroll is left with guildleaders across Elanthia*

Let it be known that the Wardens of the Biiskbowr seek performers for an event to be held in Forfedhdar in several months time. We seek performers of talent and ability who are willing to perform song, dance, or other entertainment in honor of the dwarven ancestors, or that communicate about recent events.

Those submitting quality performances will receive a small reward for their time. Those selected to perform will receive an additional stipend for their efforts.

Any who wish to perform or have questions may leave word at the Thirteenth Passage, Hibarnhvidar.

~Kraggur Kveldcharn
Re: Request for performers in Forfedhdar 11/30/2009 10:05 PM CST
OOC:
I'd be willing to do a traditional Dwarven dance or an instrumental piece with my stamping stick* at this event. If I can find information on the topic I would like to discuss (The Rose Sisters of Forfedhdar) then I would gladly also gather people around for a story-telling session. That is, if you do not mind an Elf performing.

Please contact me on the boards or IG, I don't check my e-mail as much as I would like to.

IC:
A neatly folded parchment sealed with a wax golden draqon encircling a fire-red ruby arrives at the Thirteenth Passage addressed to Kraggur. The grey-cloaked Elf delivering the letter hastily leaves as quickly as he arrived.

Kraggur,
I would be delighted to come down to the Dwarven province to regal a crowd with eit
her a tale, a dance, or a purely instrumental performance.

Yours truly,

- Terra
Re: Request for performers in Forfedhdar 12/03/2009 11:14 PM CST
Let it be known that the Bard Terra has been hired for this event, but we also seek additional applicants.

Moon Mages who get hit with HULP should indulge in their Survival Secondary side and run away.

-Armifer