Hmm... maybe ya'll can help? Fashion Talk! 08/07/2006 08:35 AM CDT
I figured since Bards are the masters of fashion and all things in that field, maybe I could get some help from the ol' guildmates?

Alright, I have finally come up with my final design appearance ever, because I'm sick of changing outfits. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on items IG that resemble the items displayed in the picture I've drawn below, or how I can go about tracking them down.

The picture is located at:
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/leiultimatedarkrealsmall.jpg

I already have...
the mask
the mattock(Though I don't think it's possible to tie weapon straps to mattocks. I wish...)
pants and a cloak possibly(I think they might go with the picture, but perhaps I'm getting the wrong image in my head of the IG items I have. Like I'm not sure what mammoth fighting pants are supposed to look like in RL.)
both belts possibly(Though maybe I can do better? You tell me!)
and possibly the boots(I think I might have something similar in my vault somewhere, but I need to run to Crossings to check.)

I didn't know if something like that sleeveless halfshirt in the picture exists IG, or if there is leather arm wrap armor like that that exists. I know I can get a forged light chain lorica(covers chest, back and abdomen as displayed in the picture). Also, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my hands so those are left out of the picture.

Here is my current description.

You are wearing a scarred and hardened mask with two narrow eye slits, a rugged teamster's cloak with braided leather roping fringed along the sides, a tooled leather weapons harness, a rough leather haversack with a carved bone clasp, a scrimshaw banded backtube, a padded dark leather breastplate, some chain vambraces, a small pearl-studded ironwood shield with a leather-wrapped handle, some heavily fastened fingerless gloves with silvered steel reinforcements, a braided platinum ring, a carved dragon-engraved pick, a suede weapons belt with carved sana'ati panels, a scarred leather craftsman's belt, a weathered pouch with patches of lightly scorched leather, some mammoth leather fighting pants pierced with fossilized ivory studs, a bone-beaded suede thigh sheath and a pair of hardened-leather boots with silvered knee guards.

As you can see, a few of the items I have do not match what is displayed in the picture, but that will hopefully change as I obtain more of the items I'm looking for and discard the unnecessary ones.

Any help, suggestions, or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

The only thing to fear is fear itself--nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.