Theren Playwright Series 12/07/2005 11:11 AM CST
The Court Bard of Therengia is sponsoring a monthly play series at the Baron's new theatre up in Therenborough! Once a month, there will be a play given at the theatre, and all are invited to attend. To see what is coming up, please check out the marquee itself at the theatre!

The first play in this series is:

"Love, Pie, and Everything In-Between"
A story of a Gnome and his quest for love.
Written By Yiara Isqi'l
Starring - Jhat
Co-Starring - Cardinalred, Ellone,
Gylee, Yiara, and Ghilayne

This play will be given at 11:00 pm eastern this Saturday evening, December 10th, at the theatre in Therenborough!

Anyone that wishes to produce a play at the theatre, please contact either myself or my apprentice, Chabelle, in game or via my AIM, daeriynn. If you are an aspiring playwright, your play may be produced be either your own actors or, alternatively, the theatre will in the future have a small band of players that may be used as your cast or just to fill out your cast. The theatre staff will also help to find actors if our small band is not large enough!

Any questions, please let me know!!

Daerlynn Soulmyste
Court Bard of Therengia
Re: Theren Playwright Series 12/07/2005 12:21 PM CST
<<Co-Starring - Cardinalred, Ellone, <<Gylee, Yiara, and Ghilayne

Ariahne and Nivenya will most likely be taking Ellone and Ghilayne's places respectively. And even though they probably won't be able to be there, Ellone and Ghil did an amazing job in the early stages of playwriting and developing their characters. (As well as everyone else in the play)

Thanks guys!
Everyone come see the show!

~Little Bard