Trader's guild proposal 01/27/2005 06:27 PM CST
*Xanzie unrolls her parchment and carefully posts it up on the announcements board in the bards' guild.*

Dear Xanzie,

First off, I wish to thank you for the time spent in our chat yesterday. I am excited as to where this venture might go, knowing the skill of the Bards in our lands. Guilded or not, they are a fine specimen and creative in skills others find hard to possess. I shall be going over some details from our conversation so that they might be shared with the public and those you see fit to pass this on to.

The event I am planning is a second party (the first held a few weeks past) to celebrate those of the Traders' Guild that have achieved and/or surpassed the circle of 100. An evening to mark in our history, their advancements to a new level of skill that Imaar, our other Guild Leaders, and so many others are proud of. The event itself shall be held in Riverhaven?s Banquet Hall in the weeks to come, to allow time to plan both details for the event as well as what it is that I search for.

With this, I shall be scheduling auditions with Bards (Guilded or not) to commission and perform a song/tale regarding each Trader who will have achieved this rank within our Halls. As of this writing, I will be choosing six for said commissions, though it could very well be closer to ten by the day the event is to be held. I shall ask each Bard selected to spend time with the Trader chosen for them, so that they might know better the subject of their lore.

I shall also be scheduling auditions for Musicians to entertain the guests for that evening. Individuals or groups shall be more than welcome to step forward with
their interest in such a performance.

Auditions will be held in the Deriel?s Rest of Ages, when time is convenient for both myself and those interested. In this audition, I shall be asking for two original pieces to be performed. One piece recited, as well as one piece performed in song.

On the evening of the event itself, I shall ask that the performing artists be dressed properly for this formal event, or in costume should their piece call for it. I shall be happy to assist with wardrobe questions, concerns or selection, if need be.

If any find themselves interested in this event and wish to audition, I can be found in Zoluren or shall be accepting letters left at my home. Please indicate any
detail that should be brought to my attention as well as one or two times and dates in which meetings might be scheduled. I can also be found or sent letter if there are questions or concerns regarding the event itself.

Strength. Loyalty. And Honor, to All.
By my hand,
Kerianna Silvantus

OOC: The event looks to be planned for Saturday, Feburary 26th and around the time of 8 EST. Depending on how long the audition process and details take, the date might vary this by a week or two, though I do not see that happening at this point in time. Email is Silvantus@sbcglobal.net or In-Game is fine as well.
No IMs please. Happy Songwriting!

*Xanzie winks over her shoulder at you and walks away*

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: Trader's guild proposal 02/02/2005 09:47 AM CST
To all -

A small change shall be made to the date and time of this event, though nothing as drastic as had thought previously. Please make note of the change on your calendars.

As an addition to the evenings festivities, there shall be a bit of an 'Open Stage' after the main performances are completed. The Hall shall be welcome to any Performer that has song to sing or story to tell. The material MUST be clean, light and entertaining. Preferably humerous and uplifting so that all might continue to enjoy the evening. Nothing bawdy or offensive, even to some small extent.

I am still accepting auditions for those interested in being commissioned for this event, as well as for those wanting to entertain the guests throughout the evening. Any interested are welcome to find me if they are near Zoluren, or letter me at my home.

By my hand,
Kerianna Silvantus

OOC: Date change is to Sunday, Feburary 27th at 9pm EST. Email is Silvantus@sbcglobal.net or In-Game is fine as well.
Re: Trader's guild proposal 02/20/2005 12:12 PM CST
To all -

After some time and consideration, and a hectic schedule that was unexpected, decisions have finally been made as to the performers selected for the Event to come. The following were commissioned to participate in the evenings entertainment.

The lovely Xanzie shall be tracking down Gossford.
A delightful Lethargy has the challenge of Apu.
An energetic Khestryl was given the grunting task of Badtooth.
And an artistic Deslah accepted the task of Ithchy.

There is still need for one more, should any Bard not yet showing interest wish to talk of Auditions. The event is to be held in one week, by the Old Calendar, so the time is rather strained.

My sincere thanks to all that went through the Audition process. I enjoyed my time with each that showed interest and I do hope that those and any other performers shall take advantage of the 'Open Stage' that evening after the main event has passed.

By my hand,
Kerianna Silvantus
Re: Trader's guild proposal 02/20/2005 12:15 PM CST
This isn't on topic at all... but Kerianna... thank you again so much for returning to me my favorite scimitar :)

Troubadour Raziaar