Night of Romance in Arthe 02/10/2004 12:48 PM CST
Wanted to give a quick heads up about my next "A Night of Romance" concert in the Arthe series.

I plan on revisiting the toasting song style folks seemed to find so fun at the "Celebration of Bards" concert, only with a more romantic than drunken twist.

I'll be asking for verses to those special someones, preferably quatrains, but a few of 5 lines can still fit. Just be ready to sing and toast and maybe dance a bit.

-Dewsong
Re: Night of Romance in Arthe 02/13/2004 09:49 PM CST
And I'd like to give folks an additional heads-up and incentive to attend Dewsong's concert in the Arthe Dale series...

The "Valentine's" merchant is going to be set up outside the inn, in honor of the occasion. We'll make sure it's up before the concert, so nobody feels rushed.

So, come early, do some shopping, then stop in and enjoy a wonderful performance. Arthe Hollow Inn, common room, Saturday Feb. 14th, 11:00 pm eastern.

Thanks to Tvini for the merchie, Dewsong for entertainment, and Daerlynn and the mentor society for maintaining such an incredible player-run series of events.

-Vaeldriil

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay