Arthe Dale Concert 06/08/2002 12:48 PM CDT
Tonight, Arthe Dale is proud to present a fine, upstanding Bard!!...

.... well, maybe not upstanding, or even standing up....

but.... KALANDAS performs tonight, Saturday June 8th at 11 pm eastern.

You will not be sorry if you come... to see probably the most flirtations Bard in the realms! (sorry, Shavay!)

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concert 06/22/2002 09:50 AM CDT
Tonight... Saturda, June 22, at 11 pm elven, Arthe Dale is happy to present:

INESSA!

All are welcome to attend, to enjoy the songs and stories of this wonderful Bard! Take a break, kick back, relax and support the arts in Elanthia!

Anyone interested in performing at a future concert in Arthe Dale, please contact me at daeriynn@aol.com.

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concert!!! 07/20/2002 07:55 PM CDT
Tonight, Saturday July 20 at 11 pm eastern, Arthe Dale has a real treat!

THE BAWDY BALLADEERS!

I can't say much more than their title already says, except that this will be a rare treat with some beautiful lady bards!

Come, this is a delight not to be missed!

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concert 09/13/2002 01:20 PM CDT
Yes, another Arthe Dale Concert!!

Come see Lethargy perform as only she can (if you know Lethargy, you know exactly what I mean)!

That will be Saturday, September 14 at 11 pm eastern, at Arthe Dale.

Anyone interested in seeing the upcoming Arthe Dale schedule, or interested in performing yourself, please see NEWS 4 23 IG or contact me!

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concert 09/25/2002 09:34 AM CDT
Yes, another Arthe Dale Concert!!

Come see Donalisa perform!

That will be Saturday, September 28 at 11 pm eastern, at Arthe Dale.

Anyone interested in seeing the upcoming Arthe Dale schedule, or interested in performing yourself, please see NEWS 4 23 IG or contact Daerlynn!

Heston
Arthe Dale Concert 10/11/2002 12:42 PM CDT
The next Arthe Dale concert is upon us!! This Saturday, October 12, at 11 pm eastern time at the the Arthe Hollow Inn, come see the Rogue Players!

Sit back and relax for some new songs, some old, some light and some dark, from a group of bards that just love to perform.

Join us, as the Arthe Dale series approaches it's 2nd anniversary (that RL years!)!!!

Anyone interested in performing in a future concert, please contact me at daeriynn@aol.com.

Thanks!

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concert - Prydaen Song Night! 10/25/2002 09:24 AM CDT
Arthe Dale presents two fabulous performers that will tell songs and tales of their own Prydaen history and culture!!!

Caladryll and Syleen!!!!

That's this Saturday night, October 26th at 11 pm eastern, at the Arthe Hollow Inn!

Anyone interested in bardic performances or Prydaen culture should not miss this one!!

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concerts 11/01/2002 02:58 PM CST
Hello, everyone!

I am attempting to come up with the 2003 schedule for the Arthe Dale concerts, so if any of you are interested in performing in one, please email me at daeriynn@aol.com. You can also IM me at daeriynn, but I would also request a follow up email anyway so that I don't forget.

Requirements are few - the entertainment (songs, stories, plays or whatever) must be realms specific (IC) and, if not original to the performer, fully credited. Concerts should last at least 40 minutes and preferably no longer than 60 minutes.

Mykk calls this the 'third season' at Arthe Dale, so you can help make it a good one!

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me or IM me!

Thanks!!

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concert 02/28/2003 07:44 AM CST
Yes, Arthe Dale presents:

DERIVAN!!!

Come hear the beautiful and fun songs of this wonderful bard at the Arthe Hollow Inn tomorrow night, Saturday March 1 at 11:00 pm eastern!

If you are interested in performing at Arthe Dale, please contact me at daeriynn@aol.com. The current upcoming schedule is posted in NEWS 4 23.

A listing of all of the past concerts, with many of them logged, is available at www.arthedale.com.

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concert! 10/11/2003 09:11 AM CDT
The Arthe Dale season continues with one of the finest and nicest bards in the lands! So, tonight - Saturday October 11th at 11pm eastern - at Arthe Hollow Inn, come see

Mckatelee!!

This will be a real treat for everyone, as anyone who knows her will agree!

So, come tonight and support the performing arts in Elanthia!

For a schedule of upcoming concerts, please see NEWS 4 48 in game, and if you are interested in performing at Arthe Dale, please contact me!

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concerts 01/03/2004 11:31 AM CST
Just a heads up for any younger bards out there that I may not know...

The Arthe Dale concert series is a series of concerts held every other Saturday evening at 11pm eastern, at the Arthe Hollow Inn. These concerts were designed to encourage all types of performers in the realms, giving them a creative outlet and, hopefully, keeping alive a performance tradition that is, to me, special in Elanthia.

Each concert is to showcase one performer, for anywhere from 30 - 50 minutes usually. The performer does NOT have to be a guilded bard, anyone is welcome. In addition, like Khory has said on these boards, performances do not have to be songs. We have had stories, poetry, plays, a magic act, a song cycle, a comedy routine... all are viable.

This concert series is one of the longest running series' in Elanthia, running since the first concert on December 2, 2000. (I admit it, I take summers off!) Crowds are generally good, ranging anywhere from 15 to one of the "largest guest lists ever seen at a player run event" to quote someone else. For a listing of the first 50 concerts, many with concert logs and guest lists, please go to http://www.arthedale.com/bard/concerts.html (Thank you, Mykk!)

If anyone is interested in performing, or just wants more information, please contact me at daeriynn@aol.com (Please put Arthe Dale in the subject line), or my AIM is daeriynn. I believe that I have openings beginning in late February or early March.

The next concert is tonight! Saturday, January 3rd, at 11pm eastern, at the Arthe Hollow Inn. Syleen will be bringing us songs and stories of the Prydaen culture, a treat I know for anyone interested in Prydaens!

Daerlynn Soulmyste
Arthe Dale Concert Series 01/16/2005 08:23 PM CST
As you may know, the Arthe Dale Series is a series of concerts held every other Saturday at 11pm eastern at the Arthe Hollow Inn. This series is possibly one of the longest running player-run events in Elanthia.

I am posting here just in case any newer players are unaware of the concerts, since I am so rarely in Crossing anymore. In addition, my 2005 schedule is already filling up fast, so if you were thinking of performing, please let me know soon!

Also, if anyone is interested in taking over the concert archives from Mykk at www.arthedale.com, please let me know. What Mykk did was wonderful, and I would hate to see it come to an end.

Anyway, if you are interested in performing or have any questions, please contact me in game, or out at daeriynn@aol.com, or my AIM is daeriynn. If you email me, please put ARTHE DALE in the subject line. Lastly, even if the Arthe Dale series gets filled up, I am also tentatively scheduling some additional concerts for up in Therengia.

Below is the current tentative schedule for 2005. Please remember, this is tentative.

Daerlynn

01/29 Kesrel
02/12 OPEN
02/26 Miekhael
03/12 Yiara
03/26 Nivenya
04/09 Deslah & Melodiel
04/23 OPEN
05/07 Khestryl
05/21 Daerri
06/04 Dulcinie
06/18 Niteshiver
07/02 OPEN
07/16 OPEN
07/30 Annual break, no concert
08/13 Annual break, no concert
08/27 Annual break, no concert
09/10 Annual break, no concert
09/24 OPEN
10/08 OPEN
10/22 OPEN
11/05 OPEN
11/19 OPEN
12/03 5-year anniversary & 100th concert

Re: Arthe Dale Concert Series 02/07/2005 11:26 AM CST
If the 2/12 concert is still open, I might be able to reapear for my traditional concert.

Oh, and for IC reasons for Arthe Dale, we started in Arthe in homage to Dreamheart's Concert Series held there, keeping the established tradition alive.

-Dewsong, still alive and still making music... you may all either throw fruit or raise the fainted, as you wish. :winks:
Re: Arthe Dale Concert Series 02/08/2005 03:50 PM CST
If Dewsong reappears, and the concert is in Arthe Dale, I could be tempted to reappear too :-)

--aka Mykk

ps. Hi to Lethargy
Re: Arthe Dale Concert Series 02/08/2005 03:55 PM CST
although actually Dreamheart's "Summer concert series" were held at Baearholt's, technically not a part of Arthe Dale.

In addition, not all Dewsong concerts were at Arthe Dale. See also 'Sorrow Invasion of 363'.

Not that I'm proposing the concert be anywhere else than the cultural center of Elanthia... just saying.

--aka Mykk
Re: Arthe Dale Concert Series 02/08/2005 07:08 PM CST
Unfortunately, Ahnelyne is scheduled for that date, since I assumed that Dewsong had left the realms. ::pouts::

I have emailed her to just make sure that she is still coming; I will let you know!

Sorry about that.

Daerlynn
Re: Arthe Dale Concert Series 02/09/2005 12:14 AM CST
Mykk - The Olvi miss you!

~Eoworfinia~
A scowling snow goblin glares in your direction. It then turns, bends over, and lifts a white fur tunic to reveal its bare posterior to you.
Arthe Dale Concerts! 11/04/2005 09:55 AM CST
There has been a slight change in the Arthe Dale schedule, but the end result will be two wonderful upcoming concerts!

This Saturday, 11/5, a wonderful bard returns for to give a concert. So let's all show up for Xaphira!!!!! YAY!!!!! Anyone that has not heard her sing, you are all in for a treat!

Since Xaphira could only perform on the 5th, Lethargy was kind enough to move her concert to 11/19, so the incredibly funa and clever Lethargy will be performing on 11/19.

So come to these two GREAT concerts!!!!! Both are not to be missed!!

That's every other Saturday, at 11pm eastern, at the Arthe Hollow Inn!

Daerlynn
Arthe Dale Concerts 11/21/2007 08:49 AM CST
Hopefully some of you remember the Arthe Dale concerts. This season was supposed to begin in September but due to my health issues and other RL reasons I find it hard to be around as much as I used to be. (I'm trying, I really am!!!)

I would like to start the concerts up again, but I just don't have the time or energy to be chasing performers like I used to.

I have asked on the boards before, and also mentioned it at the guild meeting, but please contact me if you are interested in doing a concert and I will get these up and running again. But you need to contact me if you want these to continue. These concerts have gone on for a long time and I would love to see them continue but I need your help. Volunteer! Find performers for me!!!

My AIM is daeriynn, and my email is daeriynn@aol.com.

Thanks everyone, and I miss you all! Well, most of you anyway. ::grins::

Daerlynn and her player

Re: Arthe Dale Concerts 11/22/2007 02:31 AM CST
If I hadn't lost every one of Syleen's songs, I could work my way up to wanting to do that again. It's just a little too daunting to start from scratch right now though. I really hope folks see this and make some noise, I'd really hate to see the concerts stop. Once I sweet-talk the muse into visiting me again I'd really like to try at least, but it would be a while for me.
Re: Arthe Dale Concerts 11/22/2007 03:34 PM CST
I'd love to see them continue, but I was never a prolific enough writer to perform. Maybe if some others were willing to get together and sing some songs by old/departed bards I could join. Or song circles. Those were fun.

~Arelin's player

~Anything not nailed down is mine. Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down.~