Tuning an Instrument 12/19/2017 09:13 AM CST

Thought it best to ask the experts. I have a Wyndewood Lute that requires tuning. I try to tuned it repeatedly but I still get the out of tune message. Does this require repair?

Thanks
Tabia
Re: Tuning an Instrument 12/19/2017 09:35 AM CST

Find a bard and have them analyze it. You may just need to "tune <instrument> up" or "tune <instrument> down", but you might also need to repair it.
Re: Tuning an Instrument 12/19/2017 01:50 PM CST
>>Find a bard and have them analyze it. You may just need to "tune <instrument> up" or "tune <instrument> down", but you might also need to repair it. <<

I thought the only commands were "tune <instrument> sharp" or "tune <instrument> flat".

I love everything about the holidays: the decorations, the parties, and spending time with friends and family. What I love most is that feeling of giving back. Every bit counts. Brad Goreski
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.c
Re: Tuning an Instrument 12/19/2017 03:55 PM CST

> I thought the only commands were "tune <instrument> sharp" or "tune <instrument> flat".

They probably are. It's been a very long time since I had to actually tune an instrument though.
Re: Tuning an Instrument 12/19/2017 04:55 PM CST
It's definitely TUNE <instrument> SHARP/FLAT. If it's already flat, tune it sharp, etc. I think you can do this without a Bard.

- Navesi
Re: Tuning an Instrument 12/19/2017 08:27 PM CST

It worked!! Thank you!

Tabia
Re: Tuning an Instrument 12/19/2017 08:50 PM CST
The issue might be that the skill check for a non-bard is really hard.