Voice Throw request 04/19/2015 09:41 PM CDT
I was wondering if it might be possible to expand Voice Throw to allow Bards to do some of the Thief VTs (and possibly vice versa).

I ask because tonight I saw a certain Thief give an excellent "puppet show" performance by dropping several figurines and throwing his voice to them. I realized that Bards aren't able to do this. If we wanted to put on a show like that, it would require holding the items in hand, which means a limit of two at a time if we don't want to be juggling them out of a pack. Maybe three now with the at feet slot?

Anyway I just thought it would be nice to be able to put on that kind of show.
Re: Voice Throw request 04/19/2015 10:05 PM CDT
>cross guild voice throw

I can totally agree with this suggestion. It'd be nicer if the voice throws were better shared and not just some getting one and some getting the other.

Your time for being forced PvP OPEN has ended. You have been set back to DON'T MUCK WITH ME UNLESS YOU TELL ME FIRST! and will not be able to change it for 24 hours.
Re: Voice Throw request 04/19/2015 11:01 PM CDT
I actually had something like that approved years ago when I first started working on Bards but then X3.0 took over my entire life.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Voice Throw request 04/19/2015 11:14 PM CDT
>I actually had something like that approved years ago when I first started working on Bards but then X3.0 took over my entire life.

I can totally understand that. Still, if and when you get the time, it'd be neat to expand on this a bit for both guilds. I know you're plate is probably overflowing with projects, but it'd be appreciated.

Your time for being forced PvP OPEN has ended. You have been set back to DON'T MUCK WITH ME UNLESS YOU TELL ME FIRST! and will not be able to change it for 24 hours.
Re: Voice Throw request 04/20/2015 01:21 PM CDT
>I know you're plate is probably overflowing with projects, but it'd be appreciated.

Yes, it would. Thanks for considering it.

And for what it's worth, I personally don't care about adding to the existing Bard quest. It's already got 5 levels and I don't think it needs more.