A slight change in priorities 08/16/2012 03:25 AM CDT
Just an FYI, with all the work I'm currently doing to get the prediction system ready for 3.0, I think Lionize and Satirize are going to be the next major Bard project I work on since I should be able to hook into a lot of fresh 3.0 ready code. I should be able to balance them under the existing mojo system without too much work, so this plan will give you guys something new to use Bardic Lore for early in 3.0.

As a reminder:

50th: Lionize/Satirize - Skill
(De)buffs any one skill. May only be used on others, one skill at a time. Short duration and will fade if the target gets too far from the Bard. Fairly restrictive in bonus/penalty size.

This version may or may not make the initial release:

20th: Lionize/Satirize - Confidence
The Bard inspires others to great feats or casts them down in shame, granting a short term (de)buff that fades quickly if the target strays far from the Bard. Increases/decreases the recovery rate of vitality, fatigue and spirit.

Time line wise I'd guess this will be a slightly post 3.0 project, maybe right after HE12.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: A slight change in priorities 08/16/2012 07:14 AM CDT
Sweetness :D Lemme know when it's in test and I will test the living daylights out of it :3

__
You hear the voice of Jaedren exclaim, "Look! I'm Leilond!"
You notice Jaedren come out of hiding.
Jaedren shimmers out of sight.