Room recall 06/02/2011 10:18 AM CDT
I'm not sure if this room already has a bardic recall in it or not. But it certainly seems like it would be a worthy candidate. Reason I'm not sure is, i was hunting crossing thugs in the area with my thief.

[Cavity]
Clean sand carpets the floor of a cavity burrowing deep into the rock of the cavern. Worn tapestries of bright colors and simple patterns cover most of the wall space though an old desk sits patiently beneath one particularly fine specimen. You also see a rubble mound.
Obvious exits: north.

>look tapest
Crafted with obvious talent and skill, the tapestry depicts Faenella on a field of jade clasping an ebonwood harp. Lying at her feet is the crumpled form of the Dragon Priestess Dzree and at her left stands Neithrel Silverfrost, iron chains still dangling from his wrists. Above their heads flies a large wren carrying a scroll within its beak.

I remember during the gorbesh war we had chased down those who captured Wren to close to or in this area, although i think there were a few differences in the room description at the time.

>
Re: Room recall 06/12/2011 09:34 PM CDT
Can you email that room description to bardrecall@gmail.com?

Even though I don't believe the contest is running, it's the easiest place for us to look for those type of suggestions. :)

Or, of course, email me at dr-vaeldriil@play.net

-V.
Re: Room recall 06/12/2011 09:55 PM CDT
Ugh. I don't want to talk about the contest.

Which is code for "Real life got real busy, my DR projects got real busy, and I sorta lost track of it". Totally, totally, totally my fault and I need to catch up on it, and owe you all an apology for sort of leaving it hanging.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose