Pretty Please?!? 08/30/2005 03:59 PM CDT
In case any of you were wondering, I've had a major electronic SNAFU over here. And in the process of my hard drive freezing up on me, I seem to have lost every single song I've written to date. If any of you have my concert logged, or any of my random songs that I've rattled off in the guildhall, could you please drop them in my mailbox? Pretty please? If needed, I'll even put a ((four-layer dark chocolate cake, with a puree of raspberry stirred into the batter, dark chocolate mousse between the layers, double iced with dark chocolate mousse and double dark chocolate icing, topped with shaved white, milk, and dark chocolate and chocolate-covered raspberries, and served with chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream)) on the top of the pretty please!

Don't ask me what to do if you're diabetic... I can't make Genocide By Chocolate in a sugar-free variety.

Actually, I'm not caring about most of the random songs... Just someone please have The Market Tent Blues and Let That Be Me?

Daerri; the player of,

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Re: Pretty Please?!? 08/30/2005 04:24 PM CDT
>Actually, I'm not caring about most of the random songs... Just someone please have The Market Tent Blues and Let That Be Me?

Wish I did... death by raspberry chocolate cake sounds awfully good this weekend.

Hopefully someone turns them up soon :)

~Azimee

~~~
If you find yourself confronted by a group of armed guards, be warned that they will attack you in mass. No matter what you have been told by other sources, rest assured that they will not line up to attack you one by one. ~Handbook of Practical Heroics
Re: Pretty Please?!? 08/30/2005 08:07 PM CDT
Daerri:

Give me a date (even approximate) for your concert, please. Because I still use the Wizard, all my log files have dates in the filenames. ::beams::

I am pretty sure I remember being at your concert.

~Dreamheart
Re: Pretty Please?!? 08/30/2005 08:13 PM CDT
Got it Daerri, it is on the way.

But, please just send me half the dessert-the other half to Azimee...

~Dreamheart
Re: Pretty Please?!? 08/31/2005 03:02 AM CDT
I'll start baking when I get off work today, Dreamy.

Daerri; the player of,

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.