"She Walks With Fluff" 05/30/2004 07:34 PM CDT
This song was handed down to me by my teacher and master, whose name is to remain unknown; However, he did mention who first created this song. The bow at the end may be redone to your preferances. Also, the ping is supposed to have the *'s. Hope you enjoy it. wink

START:
put recite I will be singing "She Walks With Fluff," by the Famed Dream Poet of Throne City, Meaglebeck Orscztwailer the Second.
pause 20
put sing A child was born to the arms of a father; In a mansion reflected on Gwenlion's clear water,;Where inside there was stuff to make Trader's blush,; Jewelry, gems, coins--and a Kingdom's heir.;And, for this man to his daughter; There was nothing he wouldn't impart her,;Dressing her with wonderous fluff,; Though she already be fair.
pause 25
put sing And our Lady blossomed like a flower,; One minute she was born, then came the hour;When she made her way to the crossing; Where her fortune did patiently wait.;Animals she killed, Treasures she scoured,; She found out quickly that items were power,;And spent her time with her gems a'polishin'; Welcoming well her pretty fate.
pause 25
put sing Roses of rubies dangling from her ears,; And scions of diamonds shaped like tiny tears;Decorated the curves of her soft white neck,; Accenting the glint of Emerald glow.;A hideous serpent, she kept quite near,; Although strange, twas nothing to fear,;Wrapped around her arm, it was perfectly flecked; In golden hue, and veined in rose.
pause 25
put chorus There's more here than meets the eye,; It's easier to drown in fluff than in the sea;At least, that's how it seems to me.; ;Fluff upon fluff upon fluff to the sky,; When you win a new item you only lose,;And that's when your fluff will kill you too.
pause 25
put sing And so, behold, one foggy crimson eve,; Our Lady felt under her gilded sleeve,;A twirling, whirling, stirring thing,; Ticklin' her nerves with stark fear.;And, as the moonlight shone through the trees,; A glint of gold caught on the breeze,;A snaky movement and a jeweled ping; Was the only sound she could hear.
pause 25
put sing Her snake, once fake, grinned with terrible fangs,; And, like lightning, from under her sleeves it sprang,;To dive headfirst into her open mouth; Where it kept her throat eternally shut.;Indeed, she couldn't scream, even with the pain,; When her ruby earrings in a red chorus sang,;And slipped down her skin like perfectly round; Tiny drops of gleaming beaded blood.
pause 25
put sing But most of all, it was the net of diamonds; That really did her in (A horrible sin!),;When they drew to a close around her body; And tightened, specifically, on her neck.;The rest of the wardrobe curdled on her skin,; Eating her up from her feet to her chin,;(Yes, you see, nothing beats a meal that's free); And left behind a shrivled, crippled mess.
pause 25
put chorus There's more here than meets the eye,; It's easier to drown in fluff than in the sea;At least, that's how it seems to me.; ;Fluff upon fluff upon fluff to the sky,; When you win a new item you only lose,;And that's when your fluff will kill you too.
pause 25
put sing And, in closing, it would be right to attest,; Not a word of this song is sung in jest.;Her body (hidden in shrouds of the finest gold); To a lone gravesite was it then taken.;Where, as they planned, she was to take her rest,; Wrapped in Shadowsilk, the fluff that's best.;But the silk swallowed her into its folds,; And Our Lady was lost forever therein.
pause 5
put smile slightly at you before smoothing back his hair, with a full fledged bow.

Leilond Sootherin