And a few more... 05/14/2004 03:04 PM CDT
#Song - Desert Winds

put sing Mhokal rode swift, as the stiff wind stirred,;Plunging into the depths, of the deepening desert world.;Silverbow, orchids - none can be found there,;Boldness, loyalty - traits of the Shh'oi'ur.;
pause 13
put sing A drum beat pounds as a lone hawk sings,;An ancient chant it quietly begins.; ;'Sand and stones,; Brings death and bones,; Death and bones...'
pause 18
put sing 'Hav'roth's fury surround you,;The coils of death will bind you,; Desert sands cannot hide you,; His golden eye will find you.'
pause 13
put sing Pausing upon the high plateu,;A quick moment of rest before searching the burning sands, low.;The hawk slowly circles, and cries out:; ;The corse desert sand,;One tries hard to understand,;Where it all came from.
pause 21
put sing A long survey yields a mark,;A gleam of hope in a world left stark.;For Mhokal has excellent sight,;While his eyes are sharp, he has been stripped of a heart...;S'zella knows, how he has been stripped of a heart!
pause 14
put sing 'Hav'roth's fury surround you,;The coils of death will bind you,; Desert sands cannot hide you,; His golden eye will find you.'
pause 13
put sing The chant quickens, The words they echo,; the words they echo,; ;'My life is yours,;Your death is mine,;In Hav'roth's will for eternity.'
pause 15
put sing Mhokal closes distance quickly, his eyes a glare.; His foe in sight, with all his might he rides, ohh he rides.; Silverbow, orchids - none does he see,;Boldness, loyalty - his blood now almost boiling now steams!
pause 16
put sing Dismount, dismount -- he leapt from his mount.;As his chant reaches it's paramount -- the hawk swoops low.;And lo' Mhokal is revenged -- and in his revenge a voice echos!; His voice echos! -- A hawks cry!
pause 13
put say And he looked up quelled -- saying as his father before him.
pause 5
put recite 'Hav'roth's fury surround you,;The coils of death will bind you,; Desert sands cannot hide you,; His golden eye will find you.'

#Song - Ohh Little Lass

pause 3
put say This song is entitled 'Wedding day' and it was written by my hand
pause 3
put sing The happiest day, I ever will 'ave,;Is the day I place my ring on yer hand.;Though the skies may turn dark an rain pathe my way,;I'll always be'minded of the celebration today.
pause 13
put sing Oh little lass how tall ye 'ave grown ,;An stolen my heart from it's prison alone.;I passion fer ye like freshly brewed mead,;Fer a beauty yerself is all that I need.
pause 13
put sing The happiest day, I ever will 'ave,;Is the day I place my ring on yer hand.;Though my tankard may leak, an my instruments not play,;I'll always be'minded of the celebration today.
pause 13
put sing I courted fairly, cut her roses of blue,;For treasures of gold this bard cannot do!;An' many a day I would sit fer awhile,;Thankin' the gods fer her beautiful smile.
pause 13
put sing The happiest day, I ever will 'ave,;Is the day I place my ring on yer hand.;Though my voice, it may crack and the audiance run away;I'll always be'minded of the celebration today.
pause 13
put sing Let not yer father govern yer ear,;Fer men are somewhat alike and that he does fear.;Oh little lass I bend on my knee,;I beg and I plead fer a wedding with thee.
pause 13
put sing The happiest day, I ever will 'ave,;Is the day I place my ring on yer hand.;Though the cleric is late an' the sky a tad grey.;I'll always be'minded of the celebration today.
pause 13
put sing I stand stiff as stone in dress robes of white,;As ye walk down the aisle and into my life.;And the rest is nae writen, except in the stars;Fer this belongs to no other, this destiny ours.
pause 13
put sing Oh little lass I bend on my knee,;So glad that ye said 'yes', fer this wedding with...me
pause 3

#Song - Flying Kitties

put sing Up amist the tallest trees, up amist the clouds,;Sometimes if your luckly, you can make out their unique sound.;Feverishly flapping, their wings become a blur,;And if you can sit still long enough, you might even hear one purr.
pause 12
put sing Soaring over cows fields, drooling all the way,;Here come the flying kitties, with their leader leading the way.;Hide all of your dairy! Hide all of your yarn!;Quick inside with all the cows,;Get umm in the barn!
pause 15
put sing I'd have to say it's a fearful sight, when you see them homing in,;On a poor defenceless couple, out for a romantic day of picknicin',;First ye hear a 'Hiss!' then you hear a 'Meow!';Then you see the picknickers runnin' fer the town.
pause 12
put sing Soaring over picknickers, drooling all the way,;Here come the flying kitties, with their leader leading the way.;Hide all of your baskets! Hide all of your food!;Quick inside with all of you,;They are circling back round soon!
pause 15
put sing Even in the guild hall you catch one once in awhile.;Though this variety has been tamed, not like their kin out in the wild.;Speaking in their tongues, that nobody understands;They tell stories of their bretheren', and the havok braught cross the lands.
pause 12
put sing sing Soaring over guild halls, drooling all the way,;Here come the flying kitties, with their leader leading the way.;Hide all of your instruments! Hide all of your flaws!;Quick inside with all of you,;Out of the reach of their terrifying claws!
pause 15
put sing So folks when your a'traveling, making your way about;Make sure that your wary and conceal all dairy, sweets, and stout.;Shadowings are out there, just biding their time;And if you wander to near them, you'll be lucky to be seen again alive!

-Derivan

You hear Silvyrfrost thinking, "Should I be worried?"

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."