Old stuff... 05/14/2004 03:02 PM CDT

#A Sheltered Grove

put say I sing' 'A Sheltered Grove' written by Derivan Hariar.
pause 5
put recite A good bard in a sheltered grove,;He listened to the orchard grow,;Glanced above, Glanced below,;Watched the brances swing, to and fro.
pause 12
put recite 'Have I writ' about my past?';He mumbled to the dew ridden grass,;Blowing slow, Blowing fast,;The wind rustled his thoughts of last.
pause 12
put recite 'And have I writ' of ladies fair?';His words carried on the misty air,;Reaching here, Reaching there,;Searching his heart,sifting through the tears.
pause 12
put recite 'Were battles fought without me knowing?';He felt the welt of arrows lodging.;Soldiers coming, Soldiers going,;He leaned on the old oak ever growing.
pause 12
put recite 'Did I taste the finest Ale?';His lips waiting, his complextion pale,;Liquor potent, Liquor stale,;Small birds chirped across the Dale.
pause 12
put recite 'And is my love as strong as yours?';He gazed into his glowing orb,;Opening minds, Opening doors,;The traveler stood and observed more...
pause 12
put recite A good bard in a sheltered grove,;He listened to the orchard grow,;Glanced above, Glanced below,;Watched the branches as he left for home.

#Ale Song

put smile and raises his glass of Ale to all the listeners, And after taking a swig he begins to sing.
pause 5
put sing My ale takes a journey from places I aven't seen,;From the brewery afar, to my waiting hand,;Hauling the liquid to my favorite bar,;And as well to the others across the land,
pause 15
put smile and gestures to all whom love ale to join in on the chorus!
put gesture
pause 12
put chorus By cart and by wagon, By land and by sea!,;Thats the way they bring it!, -- Ohh!;By cart and by wagon, by land and by sea!;Thats the way they bring it to me! -- Ohh!
pause 15
put sing I thank these fellahs with all my heart,;For traveling on the journeys they must embark,;Keeping it cold all the way,So I am told,;Freshest taste in the land never gets old!
pause 12
put smile and raises his hands high.
pause 2
put chorus By cart and by wagon, By land and by sea!,;Thats the way they bring it!, -- Ohh!;By cart and by wagon, by land and by sea!;Thats the way they bring it to me! -- Ohh!
pause 15
put sing Now in this process I do my part,;Inhale that ale,with maybe a tart,;For I ave' a craving for ale thats not ill-wraught,;Hey! get outah my way,thats the ale that I just bought,
pause 15
put chorus By cart and by wagon, By land and by sea!,;Thats the way they bring it!, -- Ohh!;By cart and by wagon,by land and by sea!;Thats the way they bring it to me! -- Ohh!
pause 15
put sing Well now I finish the last sip, and sigh;Pondering when my ale, I will be able to buy,;For my coin is now spent,(how will I pay the rent!),;So I thank ye, in this short time you have spent,;Listenin' to me ramble with-out relent,;Now before ye' go won't ye toss up a cent?!?!
pause 18
put chorus By cart and by wagon, By land and by sea!,;Thats the way they bring it!, -- Ohh!;By cart and by wagon, by land and by sea!;Thats the way they bring it to me!

#Song - Pielle's song

put recite Today the day -- the last and very,;Day I'm due to keep my only daughter sigularly -- merry,;For as the hours pass and the ale is -- de-flasked,;There will be a new bond woven, that -will- grow;held sturdy by the woven threads of the past.
pause 13
put sing From the first light of dawn to the falling of the stars,;You tread across the fields of life lightly, spritely,;I've never been one to hold you back and this won't surely change,;When ye are loving and living yer life, far from nuggie range.
pause 16
put sing Love with all your heart my dear, becuase it's far to seldom found;Let your heart run wild, rejoice in your choice;Let him know it everyday, that he is your choosen and you are there to stay;Do this once at least -- once for every day.
pause 16
put sing Keep up the song of life, the song of years to come!;Keep up the song, play it upon the drum!;Pound the beat and stamp your feet,;The best is yet to come.;The music of life, the music of life...;was there ever a more beautiful sound?
pause 18

-Derivan

You hear Silvyrfrost thinking, "Should I be worried?"

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."