Recent Works... 05/14/2004 02:56 PM CDT
Enjoy.

#Song - Secrets

put sing Winds of change are rising northward, secrets, secrets, secrets;Talk of trouble on fair lips, secrets, secrets, secrets.;Our faces are no longer quite as naive, blades no longer harnessed, clean.;Stoic and hard Bards', only yesterday unity was still in our means.
pause 18
put sing Little Bard, little Bard run and hide, make plans for the day when life isn't so hard.;When the sky is blue again, and the hall isn't tense,;Make plans for the days, days when the world makes sense.
pause 18
put sing Winds of rumors spreading thick, secrets, secrets, secrets.;Tearing our walls down crumbling quick, secrets, secrets, secrets.;Filling our hall with unpleasant noise, distrust.;Follow the running, sift through our dust.
pause 18
put sing Honor no honor in, secrets, secrets, secrets.;Tavern or keep, secrets, secrets, secrets,;And that which will be our best defense, our light through all our doubt;Is someone will stumble with a slip of the lips and let the truth come out.
pause 18
put sing Little Bard, little Bard keep your ears wet, make plans for days you'll never forget,;When miracles do happen and happiness abides,;Make plans for the days when you don't have to hide.
pause 18
put say /quietly Winds of change are rising northward, secrets, secrets, secrets...
pause 6

#Song - Whispers

put sing Whispers, whispers in my head.;Am I living, am I dead?;I don't remember; Don't remember.;What have I done, where have I been...;what have I said?
pause 18
put sing I walk my walk, I talk my talk, but something isn't right.;I think my thoughts, but some are lost,;My soul, my hiding place.
pause 18
put sing The hall, the hall...my hall, your hall?;Somethings askew, perhaps my view.;I'm lost, but yet I'm home.
pause 18
put sing Music, music in my mind.;Plays so gently, is it mine?;I don't remember; Can't remember.;What have I done, where did I go...;What did I find?
pause 18
put sing Friends talk to me, friends...friends?;Gaze at me with growing sadness,;Some talk behind me, of my madness.
pause 18
put sing Awake, no sleep these nights,;Dreams they harbor...strife;My mind is reaching for my...
pause 18
put sing Whispers, whispers in my head.;Am I dreaming, awake again?;I don't remember; Don't remember.;What have I seen, where have I heard...;Is this my bed?
pause 18
put sing So what is to become, become of me,;My soul feels trapped...my soul?;How can I...it be freed?
pause 15
put sing Questions cause me wish to wander,;I cannot take it any longer,;Leave me to my...myself.

-Derivan

You hear Silvyrfrost thinking, "Should I be worried?"

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."