New Epic Song **for the Long winded bard in script format** 11/13/2003 07:53 PM CST
#Storybeta1
Intro:
put SAY I will now sing for you "The Birth Of a Storyteller", an original composition by Keppo
Pause 15
goto Verse1
Verse1:
put sing hauntingly Screams of pain and agony ring;Seeking out the dark and unseen thing;Its ears perk up as it pauses its fight;Against the storyteller's combined might;His chance has come to tip the scales
Pause 30
goto Verse2
Verse2:
Put Sing hauntingly As a newborn child screams and wails;This Storytellers birth has been foretold;The one who can slay this Beast of old;The Beast must charge out of the past;In hopes of beating his foes at last
Pause 30
goto Verse3
Verse3:
Put sing hauntingly Through the door his crashes in;His hopes are soaring he plans to win;Yet from the flames of the fireplace; Heroes and creatures take there place
Pause 30
goto Verse4
Verse4:
Put sing hauntingly Weapons drawn the beast they face;For the child has gained controled his latent power;The beast is beaten at least this hour;For the power this child wields is that of Creation;Fueled solely by his Imagination

part II

#battle
Intro:
Put Say I will now sing "The Battle of the Storytellers, an original composition by Keppo
pause 15
goto Verse5
Verse5:
put sing hauntingly Kiss of Death, Touch of Night;Evil pyres are burning bright;Torchured souls screaming rage;Locked within a tomb-like cage
pause 30
goto Verse6
Verse6:
put sing hauntingly Breaking free in search of peace; searching for the souless Beast;Feeding off death and sin;RUN!!! HIDE!!! You can not win;
pause 30
goto Verse7
Verse7:
put sing hauntingly Solitary figures poised at the brink; Stand to fight with pen and ink;Their words are sharp like razor blades;Slicing through the torchured shades
pause 30
goto Verse8
Verse8:
put sing hauntingly Rising from teh corpse-filled night;The Beast emerged with tremendous might;The Champions stand firm and sound;As the beast charged forth to cut them down
pause 30
goto Verse9
Verse9:
put sing hauntingly Words and silence clash together;As the battle Now...and Forever;For the Storytellers mantle is one thats shared;His Fight Continues for those who dare;To live outside reality's seems;And fight back the Dark and Evil things

part III

#Death
INtro:
Put Say I will now sing for you "The Death of a Storyteller", an original composition by Keppo
Pause 15
goto Verse10
Verse10:
put sing hauntingly Fighting over gorey fields;Pen and ink he skillfully wields;Hunting down the Souless Beast;In hopes of finally restoreing peace
pause 30
goto Verse11
Verse11:
put sing Hauntingly Beating back the inner demons;Scoffing at teh foolish heathens;His words fly true with deafening sound;Sending tattered corpses to the ground
pause 30
goto Verse12
Verse12:
put sing Hauntingly The Storyteller has left his mark;Slaying things that creep in the dark;The Beast rages forth his eyes aglow;Who will win we'll soon know
pause 30
goto Verse13
Verse13:
put sing Hauntingly They Clash together in this epic fight;The battle they rage is an awesome sight;Words and Silence rend and Tear;Where Flesh once was the bone is bare
pause 30
goto Verse14
Verse14:
put sing Hauntingly Hour By Hour, Day by Day;They kill each other it's the only way;Their screams of death grip the land;As two great titans fall by the others hand

Part IV

#Mourn
INtro:
Put Say I will now sing for you "The Mourning of a Storyteller", an original composition by Keppo
pause 15
goto Verse15
Verse15:
put sing Hauntingly Flaming beauty burning bright;Running through the misty night;Dancing with shadows, Laughing with winds;Evil is on the move, darkness has risen once again
pause 30
goto Verse16
Verse16:
put sing Hauntingly Creatures of nightmares and Heros of dreams;Join together at reality's seems;Breaking out and Running free;The World is ending how can this be?
pause 30
goto Verse17
Verse17:
put sing Hauntingly Through the streets they march on by;Beasts and heros walk togetheras the weep and cry;Within the graveyard they stand together;To mourn the Death of a Storyteller

its dark and satirical i know but it represents teh fight against those who would crush the spirit of my fellow wandering performers... may we always fight to keep our way of life.