Sixteen Pirates, for Paerr 10/19/2003 09:29 AM CDT
#Sixteen Pirates.Wiz

put "Apologies to T.E.F, a great Bard.
pause 5
put recite I will now sing a remake of a classic, 'Sixteen Pirates'.
pause 5
put sing Some people say a Bard is made pretty frail.;A poor Bard's made outta music and ale!;Music and ale with a dented shield,;A dinged up axe and a soul that won't yield!
pause 12
put sing You kill sixteen Pirates, what do ya get?;A battered body and deeper in debt!;Peri'el don't call me 'cause I can't come,;I owe my soul to the Empath Guild!
pause 12
put sing I was sittin' one morn' on the Haven wharf;Singing a song to an Empath Dwarf,;When I killed sixteen pirates singing my song;And the empath asked, "Honey what's wrong?"
pause 12
put sing You kill sixteen Pirates, what do ya get?;A battered body and deeper in debt!;Peri'el don't call me 'cause I can't come,;I owe my soul to the Empath Guild!
pause 12
put sing I was drinkin' one day, it was blowing snow,;Singing and wenching are the way to go!;I was raised by wench in a tavern bar,;A grizzly ol' hag with an ugly scar.
pause 12
pause 14
put sing If you see me huntin', better leave me be;A lot of pirates didn't, now dead by the sea;An axe of iron and a voice of steel;If the first don't kill ya, the second one will!
pause 14
pause 14
put smile and whistles the tune until it fades away.

Paerr

~Sircha

Single Bardic Female seeks Expert Combat Teacher must be flexible on hours. Knowledge of bows a plus.
Re: Sixteen Pirates, for Paerr 10/19/2003 05:12 PM CDT
Thanks!

Can't access most of my songs, and that was 1 of 2 of mine that I really wanted back.

Prickly

Non sibi sed patriae