Re: ON TEST - Perceive Elements and New Casting Modifiers 03/06/2016 12:38 PM CST
>>Desert's Maelstrom - This is an Earth and Air hybrid.
Shockwave - This is an Air and either Water or Fire hybrid.
Breath of Storms - This is normally Electrical but when Will of Winter is in place it will use Water.
Phoenix's Pyre - This uses Fire and will use Water in addition when Will of Winter is in place.

So just to make sure I don't assume anything (DEMA being Earth + Air surprised me, I hadn't thought about it that way) what are our other spells?

Is Caress of the Sun air?
Re: ON TEST - Perceive Elements and New Casting Modifiers 03/06/2016 01:06 PM CST
>>So just to make sure I don't assume anything (DEMA being Earth + Air surprised me, I hadn't thought about it that way) what are our other spells?

Really?

>ask tas about dema spell
Tasdrean says, "Taming the magic of the Desert's Maelstrom spell will allow you to push together the elements of Air and Earth, and bend the resulting localized sandstorms to your will."

>>Is Caress of the Sun air?

Fire.

I think everything else is fairly self explanatory.

-Raesh

"It was wise enough to know itself, and brave enough to BE itself, and wild enough to change itself while somehow staying altogether true." ― The Slow Regard of Silent Things