Re: Aether Wolves 03/10/2013 12:01 PM CDT
Discern lists it as Spirit vs Reflex.
Re: Aether Wolves 03/10/2013 01:33 PM CDT
Bah. This is what I get for trusting documentation instead of the code itself.

I've reverted the change, because it was charm vs fort all along and just was documented wrong.

I'm not sure where you're seeing reflex, I haven't been able to duplicate that one.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Aether Wolves 03/10/2013 01:41 PM CDT
> I'm not sure where you're seeing reflex, I haven't been able to duplicate that one.

From Discern Aewo:

This is a cyclic spell. To cast this kind of spell, prepare it at the amount of mana you wish to cast it at, and then cast it. This spell will continually pulse as long as you have harnessed enough mana to fuel the mana requirements. Cambrinth also works as a source of fuel for cyclic spells, as does your raw attunement if you have the Raw Channeling feat. When used on opponents, this spell pits your charm against your enemy's reflex. It affects yourself, other adventurers, hostile creatures, and some objects. It requires a minimum of one mana streams, and can expand to a maximum of twenty mana streams woven into it.

It was saying spirit a few hours ago.
Re: Aether Wolves 03/10/2013 02:04 PM CDT
Turns out some of the stuff Discern was calling was out of sync with our dev instance (which is why I didn't see what you're seeing) where discern reads rather differently and there was also a bug where it was swapping reflex and fortitude in the output. Both issues have been corrected.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Aether Wolves 03/10/2013 02:32 PM CDT
Great, thanks.
Re: Aether Wolves 03/10/2013 02:35 PM CDT
Although now it's not telling me the contest at all. Only Misd and Dmrs (the two battle spells) include their contest.
Re: Aether Wolves 03/10/2013 02:45 PM CDT
Yeah, it has to do with the weird way the cyclics are set up.

I think I know how to fix it, but it's not very high priority right now.

-Raesh

Re: Aether Wolves 03/11/2013 12:33 AM CDT
So much post deleting going on. Its always nice to read one-side of the conversation.
Re: Aether Wolves 03/11/2013 12:41 AM CDT
> So much post deleting going on. Its always nice to read one-side of the conversation.

Hmm? There haven't been any deleted posts in this thread.
Re: Aether Wolves 03/11/2013 02:12 PM CDT
Heh, somehow I had you on ignore (Don't ask me how as I have no recollection of ever ignoring anyone). Disregard.