Re: +3 02/27/2013 12:20 PM CST
>I'll warn you that two of those are extremely hard to view (And one of them is not in a place you're likely use to checking).

Extremely hard to view as in "requires a high bardic lore skill check"?

I totally thought the first one from a while back was going to be out on Taisgath with your big update there, but that didn't end up panning out.

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: +3 02/27/2013 12:31 PM CST
Heh, found one.

Kudos to you, Raesh. I enjoyed the... after effects of this particular evoke. Still recovering from it.

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.
Re: +3 02/27/2013 02:50 PM CST
The +1 is on Taisgath (since so far as I know no one has found it yet).

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: +3 02/27/2013 02:53 PM CST
> The +1 is on Taisgath (since so far as I know no one has found it yet).

Eyuve and I searched most of it. There's one area we knew we missed, but intend to return to, since it's only open sometimes.
Re: +3 02/27/2013 02:58 PM CST
The Taisgath one can be seen 24/7, but it is rather well hidden.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: +3 02/27/2013 03:04 PM CST
> The Taisgath one can be seen 24/7, but it is rather well hidden.

Recalls/evokes on items and people and such are detected with recall area, right?
Re: +3 02/27/2013 03:09 PM CST
Items yes.

-Raesh

Re: +3 02/27/2013 03:49 PM CST
Any bards checked out the new high level hunting grounds past the Dirge Crater? There's at least 2 recalls there before you get into the hunting grounds themselves. The lava drakes and cabalists inside are armadillo/intercessor skill range so I didn't check for any recalls inside.
Re: +3 02/27/2013 09:48 PM CST
> You feel the presence of something close.

Is this new?
Re: +3 02/27/2013 09:58 PM CST
> Any bards checked out the new high level hunting grounds past the Dirge Crater? There's at least 2 recalls there before you get into the hunting grounds themselves. The lava drakes and cabalists inside are armadillo/intercessor skill range so I didn't check for any recalls inside.

Also two evokes before the critters. No recalls/evokes in the critter area that I could find.
Re: +3 02/27/2013 09:59 PM CST
> > You feel the presence of something close.

> Is this new?

Nevermind, just realized it was my TS.
Re: +3 02/28/2013 09:16 PM CST
> Any bards checked out the new high level hunting grounds past the Dirge Crater? There's at least 2 recalls there before you get into the hunting grounds themselves. The lava drakes and cabalists inside are armadillo/intercessor skill range so I didn't check for any recalls inside.

Found them today. Very interesting. And painful.

- Useff
Re: +3 03/01/2013 02:30 AM CST
Yeah, I did a couple of things with the evokes that haven't been done before.

Sort of playing with what we're comfortable with the system doing beyond messaging.

-Raesh

Re: +3 03/01/2013 02:39 AM CST
> And one of them is not in a place you're likely use to checking

Anyone have any luck with this? I'm thinking I need to start getting arrested and checking the jail cells.
Re: +3 03/01/2013 05:40 AM CST
cold

-Raesh

Re: +3 03/01/2013 05:55 AM CST
Inside of an angiswaerd?

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: +3 03/01/2013 09:42 AM CST
>Sort of playing with what we're comfortable with the system doing beyond messaging.

Just wanted to say that I loved it, even if it was "bad thing".

I was thinking that it'd be an awesome extension of the bardic evoke system to be able to pull other people into the evocation, much the same as moon mages are able to predict events on others and share their visions. It could increase the difficulty of the bardic lore check, and possibly even train existing evokes to a higher level (though that'd just be icing on the cake).

I figure it probably wouldn't be a particularly easy thing to add, but I though it was a neat idea at least. I was trying to explain the vision from the blast crater to a friend in game and realized that nothing I could say would compare to experiencing it herself.

-Broichan Leshyahen

> hum tuneless
You hum a tuneless tune.