Tweaks 01/22/2013 01:21 PM CST
Raesh,

>*Eye of Kertigen - Preqs set to 10th + Joy or Wolves, reverted to "EYE", castmods set to advanced.*

*I don't think I understand what you mean by castmods set to advanced? My 14th level bard can cast it. Did you mean to say basic?

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen
Re: Tweaks 01/22/2013 03:33 PM CST
>>*I don't think I understand what you mean by castmods set to advanced? My 14th level bard can cast it. Did you mean to say basic?

That means if you are not a bard trying to cast it, it acts like an advanced spell.

You've reached the uninformative help match I haven't written yet.

http://i.imgur.com/fBq8R.jpg
Re: Tweaks 01/22/2013 03:40 PM CST
> My 14th level bard can cast it.

Keep in mind that advanced is a range. It could just be on the low end of advanced.

> That means if you are not a bard trying to cast it, it acts like an advanced spell.

In this case, it means it acts like an advanced spell for everyone. Contrast with:

> Aether Wolves - Reverted to "AEWO", castmods increased to basic for non bards.
Re: Tweaks 01/22/2013 03:55 PM CST
It is an advanced spell.

A 14th circle Bard with reasonable magic skills being able to cast it is not out of line.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Tweaks 01/22/2013 04:27 PM CST
> Naming of Tears - Changed to "NAME", preq changed to Joy + Lilt + 40th, castmods increased to Esoteric.

You didn't mention this, but you also raised the min prep from 15 to 30.
Re: Tweaks 01/22/2013 04:31 PM CST
>>Naming of Tears - Changed to "NAME", preq changed to Joy + Lilt + 40th, castmods increased to Esoteric.

>You didn't mention this, but you also raised the min prep from 15 to 30.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Tweaks 01/22/2013 09:04 PM CST
Now Azfa can no longer cast Eye of Kertigen. She tried up to 10 mana. Anything more than 10 mana and she backfires.

Regards,

Sortny/Braunwen