Re: Sound Manipulation Tweaks 01/21/2013 06:13 PM CST
>>Resonance - Preq changed to Lilt or Resolve, new descriptive messaging. I'm aware that this spell still needs major revision, I'm working with a few other GMs to make sure it gets done right this time.

What's wrong with Resonance, if you don't mind me asking?

~ Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/Leilond_Progression.jpg
Re: Sound Manipulation Tweaks 01/21/2013 06:31 PM CST
>>What's wrong with Resonance, if you don't mind me asking?

Well, aside from some reports that the bonding doesn't work right (Among other bugs like not working right with weapon swapping) the way it's applying the buff isn't quite right and can cause some cap issues (Though I'm not sure that's anything you guys would see).

It's another example of a spell that was converted before we the final revision of the mechanics to support it were finished essentially. See Rutilor's Edge or Ignite for a more recent conversion of a spell that does a similar thing if you want to get a feel for were Resonance is going.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Sound Manipulation Tweaks 01/21/2013 07:58 PM CST

while you are fixing Resonance would you please put back the humming and singing of the sword? I will grovel . . . That was the best song because of the great wording and now it is so quiet. please

thanks, Sasabee