Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 04:31 AM CST
I hate you and your stupid scavenger hunt.

That is all.

GENT

p.s. Just kidding, this has actually been great fun. Maybe you will be hungover when you read this and will take pity on me.

p.p.s. If you (Bards in general) want to trade, I'm willing to give up the prizes in exchange for having the Elanthipedia article completed. Email play.net addy.

p.p.p.s. I'm going to start slowly adding things to Elanthipedia, so don't check it if you don't want spoilerific information.
Re: Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 10:01 AM CST
I'm loving this scavenger hunt. And I've only died twice!

In addition to finding a few lost recalls, I've come up with a decent list of places that I think there should be a recall. But I don't want to reveal those yet. ;)

~~
Lupdels
Re: Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 01:24 PM CST
Yeah, my favorite part of this whole trek has been (re)discovering some really cool places that are off the beaten path. These are my favorite places in the game and part of the reason that I come back to this game again and again.

I hope to inundate Raesh's inbox with suggestions once this is all done. And I'll have a whole slew of World Building suggestions once I'm through with this "Elanthia" place.

So far, my two favorite adventures have been the Hive (and the Fortress which is beyond super awesome) and the Greater Fist/Sicle Grove area. After which I rolled a Moon Mage because I got stuck.

GENT
Re: Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 01:31 PM CST
>Greater Fist

I was really disappointed when I got all the way to the top of this and didn't find a recall. I did get to ride a mine cart down, but apparently I'm not heavy enough to make them go fast.
Re: Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 05:22 PM CST
>>Greater Fist

>>I was really disappointed when I got all the way to the top of this and didn't find a recall. I did get to ride a mine cart down, but apparently I'm not heavy enough to make them go fast.

I so totally agree. I couldn't even make it go fast, and I thought I was a big Kaldar!
Re: Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 05:37 PM CST
[Greater Fist Footpath, Volcano's Peak]
Blackened and hardened lava flows swirl across the ground, creating bizarre images that look like twisted, anguished faces. Gnarled branches of dead trees reach down, brushing at those doomed forms as if trying to provide comfort. The corroded rails of the cart track stop not far from here in a dead end. You also see an obsidian sphere.
Obvious paths: northeast.

>perceive history
The air is weighted with frustration and disappointment. You catch a glimpse of an elothean, a sword at his side and an instrument case over his shoulder. He pauses, scrunching his eyes, and then sighs. Casting back further, you see another, and then another. Countless bards seems to complete this climb, full of hope, only to turn sadly and make their way back down. Strangely, as the vision fades, you feel an odd sense of vindication.
Re: Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 09:11 PM CST
Illiena... that's pretty much perfect.
Re: Dear Raesh 03/03/2011 09:17 PM CST
Hah!

It helps to mercilessly slaughter all the imps you find on the way down.

GENT