Self Assessment 06/22/2010 09:47 PM CDT
So been searching around for reqs and not finding them. I had no trouble learning practice breathing & practice stretching, but can't get self assess yet.

Anyone have firm or at least a rough estimate on what I need before I can learn the practice assess techniques? Kinda annoying to be nearly 30th and unable to even check my own mojo.

Thanks

Segmere
Shadow Priest, Baron's Own Militia

"The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep." ~WC Fields
Re: Self Assessment 06/22/2010 10:44 PM CDT
Yeah, when you guys do the changes to practice assess (please give a silent option), can you maybe make it an ability you get early on? Either when you join the guild or maybe like 5th circle?

I never thought about it, but looking back I can't help but wonder why you would need to be that far along in your career and not even be able to assess your own self awareness/mojo.

- Terra
Re: Self Assessment 06/23/2010 08:18 PM CDT
Seems like a pretty darn reasonable request to me, Terra.

Will pass that along.

-V.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Self Assessment 06/24/2010 10:31 AM CDT
>>Will pass that along.

Thank you so much!

- Terra
Re: Self Assessment 06/25/2010 05:39 PM CDT
I didn't religiously check it or anything after circle 30, but I did just recently get it when I was circle 36. My lores were at a level around 60-70 circle, so not sure how much of a difference that makes. My charisma was a 32.

Bella
>>There are 7 levels of hell, she said, & I think one of them is reserved for people who bring jello salads to every potluck they go to.