heh 09/04/2005 05:31 PM CDT
I can handle it, i had business with him. Way to mash the report button though. Your skills are impressive.
Re: heh 09/04/2005 05:37 PM CDT
It takes a really impressive fighter to kill someone who isn't even in their head at that moment. Big applauds to you, little man. No encore, please.

And yes, unconcented PvP should be dealt with by reporting. Not everyone comes to DR to deal with fusty, boiled-brained, bull pizzles like yourself.

X

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: heh 09/04/2005 05:43 PM CDT
I had no idea he wasnt in his head, and 2ndly he never came outta mindblast so the only difference would have been Jaggonrazor stirs a bit. Next please?
Re: heh 09/04/2005 07:01 PM CDT
No respect for you. Come back, one year!

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: heh 09/04/2005 10:31 PM CDT
<<fusty, boiled-brained, bull pizzles>>

lol what the heck is this? And you guys should probably stop running into the guild to hide after you resolve someone and start getting hunted down, might stop the flow of violence from seeping into that there portal. I mean, if nobody on the outside of the portal has a reason to want to come inside and kill you, theres no problem right?

~CBB4L~
Re: heh 09/04/2005 11:25 PM CDT
If you walk into a room and get hit by a area affect spell, either Resolve, Chain Lighting, or any of the others ones out there, it doesnt give you consent. Period.

Robo

The weather is here....wish you were beautiful.
Re: heh 09/05/2005 05:57 PM CDT
>>If you walk into a room and get hit by a area affect spell, either Resolve, Chain Lighting, or any of the others ones out there, it doesnt give you consent. Period.

>> Robo

It's all in the intent. If you are out in goblins using resolve hoping to hit someone that would be consent even if they got hit by the resolve just as they walked in.

I am --- Navak
Re: heh 09/05/2005 07:10 PM CDT
<It's all in the intent.>

There was no intent, therefor no issue.

<If you are out in goblins using resolve hoping to hit someone that would be consent even if they got hit by the resolve just as they walked in.>

Why would anyone even bother? Resolve cant be snap cast, its on a timed pulse, so your saying someone would wait the approx 4 sec pulse and hope someone walks into the room for the 1 second the resolve is in effect, in that time frame? That, is the dumbest thing I ever heard. You consent junkies are looking to start a fight whereever, and whenever you can, and hiding behind your interpretation of the rules.

Robo

The weather is here....wish you were beautiful.
Re: heh 09/05/2005 07:43 PM CDT
>>You consent junkies are looking to start a fight whereever, and whenever you can, and hiding behind your interpretation of the rules.

Huh? I was pointing out that area of effect stuff relies on intent if it's "a person walking in" situation. If all I wanted to do was look for fights I'd be killing bards left and right for walking by with enchantes active and pulsing in the same room.

I am --- Navak
Re: heh 09/05/2005 08:54 PM CDT
I thought i had intent, considering I was hit by not one, but three pulses of the song, and was forced out of the group so I could be hit again... But hey, guess not.
Re: heh 09/05/2005 10:28 PM CDT
You were forced from the group, cause we didn't trust you. And you were standing in a room with a battle going on. We're not going to stop how we fight to save your face. We were trying to get you to leave. You decided to stand there and watch for a while.

X

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: heh 09/05/2005 10:47 PM CDT
I was talking to Aaralise :/
Re: heh 09/06/2005 02:52 PM CDT
There are times when people are hit by our songs and then CANT move. If someone stops to ask about what just happened to them then it is polite to stop the song or let them join you so that they arent hit again. Then you can take the time to explain and make sure they are alright.
If you knowingly stood there and resolved someone while they were standing there then I would say they have a reason to be annoyed. It sounds like this person was there tryin to talk to someone in your group?

~Sasa

>>I thought i had intent, considering I was hit by not one, but three pulses of the song, and was forced out of the group so I could be hit again... But hey, guess not.

Mickalai says, "I think Sasa's in charge, who think's Rezz is in charge, who knows I'm in charge"
Re: heh 09/06/2005 03:13 PM CDT
<<There are times when people are hit by our songs and then CANT move.

I always grab people, hehe, its fun, grabby grab! I get funny looks though, but whats so bad about a funny look? Nothing, nothing at all. If its funny, its gotta be good... maybe... but I do sometimes manage to save folks from getting knocked down, and then they just look at me funny and leave, heh.

~Jycanth
Re: heh 09/06/2005 09:49 PM CDT
not nice to tear lei a new poop-shute for something like this. yeah, it sucks that it went down like it did, but i don't think more than a stern talking-to and a reminder or three is really necessary. i've let people in who've logged out and later caused quite a bit of trouble (and i did it knowing that they had a tendancy to do such things) and wasn't assaulted verbally like this. relax, people. a mistake was made. the parties involved have admitted fault where fault existed regarding the killing in the guild, and there were apologies all around. where's the problem?

Jaebom --this is why i make a point of telling people i don't trust well that if they do anything, i'll get yelled at for it
Re: heh 09/06/2005 11:47 PM CDT
>>not nice to tear lei a new poop-shute for something like this.

I would think you of all people know that I have never pretended to be nice.;)

>>where's the problem?

I think the whole situation was more educational than cathartic.

~Tashya~
Re: heh 09/07/2005 10:47 AM CDT
http://www.ptsdsupport.net/

Please, please click on this! I feel it may help some of you get over this terrible, completely indefensible incident! Also, if you need someone to talk to, I am here as always. I charge 20 plat/45 min session. I specialize in sexual dysfunction though, but I can BS my way through any issue. I'm sure I can help!

It must have been horrible for you poor, weak, defenseless bards ('cept robo cuz I like him!) to have a complete maniac run amock in your "sanctuary" keeling every snivelling bard he could lay his hands on. And the children! How could he keel the children! And the hampsters! WHY?! WHY?! WHY!!!!

:oP Ragran
Re: heh 09/07/2005 11:00 AM CDT
<<And the hampsters!

Wait... hampsters?

<clicks the link>

~Jycanth
Re: heh 09/07/2005 11:02 AM CDT
i think it was hamsterdance.com or something like that. then another site did a takeoff on it in which you shot hamsters dancing, then they have other famous persononas dancing, etc.

quite amusing, really.

"Word on the street is, ya been lookin' out for the best interests of the Guild."
Re: heh 09/07/2005 07:38 PM CDT
>I specialize in sexual dysfunction though

Heee hahhaa
that was funny

Nightclubbing we're nightclubbing
We're walking through town
Nightclubbing we're nightclubbing
We walk like a ghost