Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 03:39 PM CDT
Last night someone let some arse into the bard's guild and he killed a bard who was in there resting. The bard woke up from his rest, dead. The bard who let said "bastid" into the hall didn't even stick around, so they either didn't know the person, or didn't care what the person's business was in there.

This is a nice gentle reminder that if you don't know who they are.. don't let them in just because. And if you do let someone in, be responsible for them while they're in there.

And if you see someone starting stuff in the guild. Try to remove them as soon as possible. If you can't get rid of someone, gweth for someone who can.

Thank you for your consideration,

Xanzie

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 04:44 PM CDT
<Last night someone let some arse into the bard's guild and he killed a bard who was in there resting. >

Names please...

Robo

The weather is here....wish you were beautiful.
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 04:58 PM CDT
Yeah, that was great :/
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 05:18 PM CDT
For you Rob.

Leilond let Rubix into the guild last night and Rubix killed Jaggonrazor. (at least this is what I was told).

I don't think Lei really knew what Rubix's intentions were.. but I'd really like to speak to him on it.

<hugs> Talk to you later.

X

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 05:22 PM CDT
>Yeah, that was great :/

I hope you like being reported just as much!
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 05:27 PM CDT
Yeah, Chord, Devonia, and Rubix were with me. I didn't know that any of them would go on a killing spree, though. Rubi and Chord are my friends, and Devonia was just sorta there... ducks

Call me baby-face Lei.
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 05:34 PM CDT
>Names please...

His name was Robin Hood.
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/04/2005 11:50 PM CDT
>>Leilond let Rubix into the guild last night and Rubix killed Jaggonrazor. (at least this is what I was told).

I witnessed said event, and it did play out like that. There was another fellow along for the ride also, Aerander. Red highlights are our friends, people. Remember the names, and do not let them in.

If ANY bard, be it a 5th circle or a 80th circle lets a bard in, THEY are ultimately responsible for their guests. There is no point in being "nice" to strangers and letting them into a sanctuary. We haven't always been a guild that is well-liked and in the open.

And if you can't keep your friends in check in the sanctuary, shame on you, Leilond. I had heard good things about you before this, but I seriously question them now. If they didn't tell you beforehand what they planned to do, they aren't that great of "friends" to drag your reputation through the mud. They used you as a tool to get what they wanted.

I don't even care what the issue they were fighting about was, the manner in which it was dealt with was childish and against policy. It was well within JR's right to report.

~Tashya~
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/05/2005 12:06 AM CDT
>>It was well within JR's right to report.

I didn't say it wasn't.

Honestly, I accept blame for what he did, but he got his, so, it should be over and done with.

Also, by your logic, if I were to let ANYONE into the guild, and 2 days later(after they log out in the guild, and relog at a later date), they were to cause trouble, it'd still be my fault? Don't blame me for something someone else does, especially for something as simple as this. Maybe if I accidentally brought in an army of outcast, you'd have merit for throwing such a stink.

You make it seem like the end of the world.

Anyways, I am sorry that someone did die. It's always a tragedy to have untimely death.

Call me baby-face Lei.
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/05/2005 12:13 AM CDT
Meet you in the conflicts folder.

~Tashya~
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/05/2005 12:16 AM CDT
I've talked to Lei. He said he didnt know what they had planned. He's like my lil bro, so I believe him. And I think a few of us have had a friend who has come into the guild and done something we were surprised by.

Let's try to keep this from replaying.

And a special note to L-A-R-R-Y. We didn't run back to the guild right away. After Rub left the area, we hunted and had a really good time. And walked back after a nice evening (except for the whole Rub walking in and making a nuissance of himself) and had just parted ways and were calling it a night. Its nicer to sleep and wake up in the guild than on the street, anyone who's woke up in the middle of an invasion can attest to this. Rubix and his brood waited for over half an hour to come back and cause their mayhem.

X

Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/05/2005 12:34 AM CDT
Heh, Ill admit killing JR was wrong, and i got my punishment for it, but killing him in the bard guild doesnt make it any wronger, I'd have rather killed him at TGN or wherever, but it wasn't my choice. It's done, i'm done, and I personally dont see any reason why i would ever want to go in the guild in the first place, unless another bard (that maybe I legitimatly) have consent on hides there. Yeah, i thought I had consent on JR, i was wrong.
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/05/2005 12:40 AM CDT
That's cool Rubix. I don't care what conflicts people have, just as long as they keep it out of the guild. Thanks for piping in.

~Tashya~
Re: Keeping the trash out. 09/05/2005 12:41 AM CDT
PS. There was no mayhem that that we caused, i killed my target and left, i wasn't looking for trouble, seriously, stop making such a big deal out of a small thing, i was punished already, its over. You make me out to be such a devil with my "brood".