Kleis 08/31/2005 04:20 PM CDT
Using, Having, Legit, Amusing. Learn to spell, yo.

If you want to face me, face me. Talk to me for real. Talk to me over IM, or over Email, or hell, Phone. Stop fighting your battles in such a pansy way, or stop harassing me and my best friend.

And by the way, Elavin's (er I mean Brady's) my friend too. I asked him to have you IM me.

And you never -did- respond to that Email. Gee Kleis, I wonder why?

And by the way, I know it's OOC. But how about we meet IG, in an OOC context, and settle this matter once and for all, hm?

And one more thing! You hypocritically criticized me for not testing the parser... You didn't test it either. Real nice, Kleis. Intellectual Dishonesty, anyone?

As you saw in my further posts, I did test it, and I was proven right. It's broken.

Come on, bud. Let's get into it.

So I asked this God a question
and by way of firm reply,
He said: "I'm not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays".
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 04:44 PM CDT
LOL You are definately and over sensitive idiot

Player of Kleis
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 04:48 PM CDT
I see. If you harass us again, I will take it to the GMs.

Please, seriously. Take a minute to actually talk to me. I feel no need to humiliate you, or attack you, but I will defend myself. Talk to me so we can sort this out, or act as a child, and go on your merry way.

Thanks,
Mrrar

ps,
Yes, I am another human being. No, I don't deserve to be harassed.

Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:01 PM CDT
I have no idea how to respond to this other than to say thank you for proveing my previous statement. Take it any place you damn well please, just remember your the one who started this conflict thread not me. Be sure to mention to the GM's that you've threatend me but I havent done the same to you.

Kleis
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:05 PM CDT
By the way who is the us? I'm wondering who else I'm going to be falsely accused of harrassing?

Kleis
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:05 PM CDT
<<You are definately and over sensitive idiot>>

Mrrar may have his faults, but idiocy isn't one of them. Considering that this is the most intelligent and well-thought out reply I've seen you post in response to what he's said, I think you're holding the title there.

I don't get why you have to be hostile and offensive to the simplest things. Apparently you post as such when you're not even angry.

Although I -am- irritated, I'll stop now rather than posting my speculation as to why that is.

Isaura

Tenderly the night slips her fingers into the spaces between stars, sweet as rain, as tears, as mercy given freely.
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:08 PM CDT
<<By the way who is the us?>>

That would be me. Your comment about not trying it sounded as if it were addressed to me.

I wasn't going to take it any farther, but seeing -you- accuse Mrrar of idiocy is just over the top.

You're not willing to talk about it in any way, which I think is another important distinction.

Isaura

Tenderly the night slips her fingers into the spaces between stars, sweet as rain, as tears, as mercy given freely.
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:30 PM CDT
>Mrrar may have his faults, but idiocy isn't one of them.

You are right, maybe 'idiocy' isn't the correct term. Considering he/she/it is such a bored board monkey and can't help but jump on the back of any Tom, Dick and Harry who :gasp: might disagree with he/she/it's viewpoint, I'd say Mrrar is tending toward hyper sensitivity to a pyschotic degree. I'd even go as far as to say he/she/it is confused with suppressed feelings of not having a life.

As for Mrrar's comments, he/she/it doesn't bode well for the case against idiocy with such classic remarks as "Learn to spell, yo.". Wonderful.

Your most ambitious attack was 'learn to spell'! Where should I even begin with such drivel? I can't. I'm speechless under the weight of such profound insight. It as if I'm being washed in the breath of stagnant decades of someone elses decrepit lack of moral fortitude; they could never let a subject drop from their weak grasp before making sure they have put themselves on a pedestal so-

You get my drift.

And Kleis, bards still suck at plate armor.

Gidske
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:32 PM CDT
You know I just deleted a nice insulting post that covers the both of you. Instead I decided to just say please report me. This thread is so damn stupid. No I wont IM or Email you. You stated something about meeting in game yet you've already run past me 3 times today. I have no reason to search you out do to the simple fact that your the ones takeing what I say and blowing it up.

Kleis
Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:35 PM CDT
I'll take that as permission to contact you IG. See you there.

Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:39 PM CDT
...You're in haven, how have I run past you?

Re: Kleis 08/31/2005 05:42 PM CDT
Because I was in Shard
Re: Kleis 09/01/2005 12:24 AM CDT
<<Because I was in Shard

Yay for Kleis! One of the few Bards I run in to all over the world, huzzah!

~Jycanth, I was never very good at conflicts...
Re: Kleis 09/01/2005 05:14 PM CDT
Yeesh. I dont even know whats going on here. I consider myself friends with the both of ya, why all the bickering and fighting? Guess its a personal conflict.

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: Kleis 09/03/2005 03:02 AM CDT
Please be stupid in private, I am dumber just for reading the 4 posts in this thread I did. I cannot imagine how many brain cells have been lost worldwide already.

Conflict is one thing, but come one.

Demi-god Castiron Banished the Astral Fury & Useless Lil Nec the Overpowered Bard