Nystarn 08/15/2005 01:47 PM CDT
I sense jealousy...compensation?

Get over that too.

Nystarn was a Bard male, to admire.

Go trash someone elses name... I suggest a Barbarian.

Tea
Re: Nystarn 08/16/2005 08:55 AM CDT
>Fades back into the chaos leaving behind several severely beaten and almost dead posts

This is a conflicts folder.. Its not a free-for all folder.

>Takes careful aim with his Animite inlaid repeating crossbow and waits for his target

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Nystarn 08/16/2005 09:07 AM CDT
Repeating crossbows are WAAAY overrated ;)

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 10:12 AM CDT
<<Repeating crossbows are WAAAY overrated ;)>>

<<Troubadour Raziaar>>

Are you saying that as someone who has been at the receiving end, or at the sending end? ::g::

I want one. ::sniffles::

-Vaeldriil

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 08:07 PM CDT
<<Are you saying that as someone who has been at the receiving end, or at the sending end? ::g::>>

I say that as someone who uses a short bow! Real men and women use bows that propel arrows of their own power! <chuckles>

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 08:30 PM CDT
>Real men and women use bows that propel arrows of their own power! <chuckles>

Werrrrd~

Or better yet they shove the critter down on their back and bite their head to a pulpy mass of sores!

Gale Isembard
Nightclubbing we're nightclubbing
We're walking through town
We walk like a ghost
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 09:19 PM CDT
<<Or better yet they shove the critter down on their back and bite their head to a pulpy mass of sores!>>

And let me be the first to say... ewwwwwwwwwww.

Not that I object to -biting-, mind you. :::stops there:::

Isa

Tenderly the night slips her fingers into the spaces between stars, sweet as rain, as tears, as mercy given freely.
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 09:21 PM CDT
<<Or better yet they shove the critter down on their back and bite their head to a pulpy mass of sores!>>

>And let me be the first to say... ewwwwwwwwwww.

I suspect you've never been witness to a Rakash in moonskin and his/her groin bite of doooooom, then?

~Azimee

~~
If you find yourself confronted by a group of armed guards, be warned that they will attack you in mass. No matter what you have been told by other sources, rest assured that they will not line up to attack you one by one. ~Handbook of Practical Heroics
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 09:23 PM CDT
<<I suspect you've never been witness to a Rakash in moonskin and his/her groin bite of doooooom, then?>>

You suspect correctly. :::tries not to goggle, fails:::

Wow. Mildly disturbing thought, that. So why do I want to laugh suddenly?

Isa

Tenderly the night slips her fingers into the spaces between stars, sweet as rain, as tears, as mercy given freely.
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 09:27 PM CDT
>So why do I want to laugh suddenly?

I'll have to get Justin to demonstrate sometime, so I can capture the messaging. What was really funny was my efforts to emulate him... blood wolves would just about die of old age before I finally managed to gum one to death :)

~Azimee

~~~
If you find yourself confronted by a group of armed guards, be warned that they will attack you in mass. No matter what you have been told by other sources, rest assured that they will not line up to attack you one by one. ~Handbook of Practical Heroics
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 10:28 PM CDT
Heehee, much more drawn out slow and torturous to bitten to death by an aging edentuous human. Takes a lot longer.

Gale Isembard (who never met an empath that could heal gingivitis)

We're walking through town
We walk like a ghost
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 11:22 PM CDT
>Heehee, much more drawn out slow and torturous to bitten to death by an aging edentuous human. Takes a lot longer.

< You clamp your teeth on a rock troll's abdomen gnashing it with painful bites that cuts deeply into its groin.
[You're winded, incredibly balanced and overwhelming opponent.]
[Roundtime 2 sec.]

My groin-fu is strong.

Steel.

OMG! YOU HAVE <insert ability here> YOU ARE OVERPOWERED! DIE, GUILD, DIE!
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/16/2005 11:43 PM CDT
That's kinda nasty.

Xanzie :P

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate and martini in hand, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/17/2005 05:47 AM CDT
<<My groin-fu is strong.>>

Oh, the terrible places we could take this.

:::snickers:::

Isa

Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/17/2005 08:58 AM CDT
Squint

>Waves his hand at the thread

This isnt the thread you were looking for.

Pomae

Any questions and/or comments can be sent to me at Mod-Pomae@Play.net, or Senior Board Moderator Annwyl at dr-annwyl@play.net or Board Supervisor Cecco at DR-Cecco@Play.net
Re: Repeating crossbows (was Nystarn) 08/21/2005 01:14 PM CDT
<<My groin-fu is strong.>>

...but you have to admit this made you pause, consider, then grin.

:oP Ragran