Bluff Dead help 07/03/2005 01:48 PM CDT
Hey, I've been doing bluff dead for a while and I've been getting the maximum results, but lately I havent been able to do it anymore, and I've done the dance assessment thing and everything looks fine. The only thing I've changed is I learned a spell from a scroll. Does that influence it?

If not, can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Call me baby-face Lei.
Re: Bluff Dead help 07/03/2005 01:52 PM CDT
You're getting too old to die!

:-P

Honestly, I have no idea. Is your mojo up?

Troubadour Raziaar
Re: Bluff Dead help 07/03/2005 03:37 PM CDT
<<Hey, I've been doing bluff dead for a while and I've been getting the maximum results, but lately I havent been able to do it anymore, and I've done the dance assessment thing and everything looks fine. The only thing I've changed is I learned a spell from a scroll. Does that influence it?

If not, can anyone tell me what's wrong?

Call me baby-face Lei.>>

Ianhanse has Ethereal Shield learned from a scroll and I can still BLUFF DEAD without problems. How often are you trying to do it?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>bluff dead
An attendant steps over to you and says, "Please don't do that right now, it might be misinterpreted as a bid. Wait until the bidding is concluded."
Re: Bluff Dead help 07/29/2005 09:54 AM CDT
>>Hey, I've been doing bluff dead for a while and I've been getting the maximum results, but lately I havent been able to do it anymore

Do you mean they aren't believing you or you just can't do it? Does anyone know exactly what its based on for believability? Perhaps it not something you did, but something the viewer did to make themselves less gullible?

~Jycanth
Re: Bluff Dead help 07/29/2005 04:15 PM CDT
It's been working again. -- And it just wouldn't make me look "dead", at all. Thank goodness it works now, though.

Call me baby-face Lei.