Vocal Wall 06/21/2004 02:44 AM CDT
Well, I just reached 35th, and I just managed to scrounge up an entire rank in vocals. However, the problem is, I can no longer get passed concentrating... My vocal's are at 141, and I've been doing what I normally do, singin mere at 10/11/12, and still no go. I dunno if I've gotten so high, that I need to start singing with people in the room or something... I normally sing alone in the middle of nowhere. Maybe I also need to start accompanying people. But... could anyone give me some advice on how to possibly lock it now? I think this post's in the right place. *crosses fingers*

Leilond
Re: Vocal Wall 06/21/2004 03:19 AM CDT
>I dunno if I've gotten so high, that I need to start singing with people in the room or something...

Umm, try pumping up your mana to around 16 to 18 and sitting in the Crossing Hall. A bit more mana still locks me at 200 ranks.

-Derivan

A deafening trumpeting sound echoes through the area as a rosewood flute thunders in.

A rosewood flute tries to coil its trunk around you but misses.
[You're nimbly balanced and in better position]
Re: Vocal Wall 06/21/2004 03:26 AM CDT
You say you're at a wall rank? Or just reached a wall in learning? If you're having trouble locking it when you once could, and you recently gained a rank, it could easily be that the rank you're on is draining much more than previous ranks... which is usually the case right after a wall rank.

* Vaeldriil was just struck down!
Standing over Vaeldriil, you move your hands in intricate gestures as a green aura slowly forms around the body.

With clumsy movements, the corpse slowly clambers to its feet. You now have 1 GM under your control.