Derivan 01/07/2003 11:47 PM CST
yawn if you want to start complaining on the boards might as well start here.

You were in your thoughts... like I care. ANyways, I shot you in the guild when you were afk. Set my stance to 50% so I wouldn't kill you(thought about 25% but decided against it). Got a massive hit on you, caused internal external bleeding.

I had the courtesy to keep you alive with the lilt until you came to your senses. I could care less if you were afk or not when I shot you. You going to talk crap to me on boards, bringing it into game where its completely OOC, I will kill you for it.

Do not deny the fact that you bring it in game. You show nothing but ill feelings towards me, act as if you are better than me... when simply you are just a man who can throw out insults but cannot protect himself when retribution time comes. I could have dropped you in two shots... but decided to take pity on you for your extreme lack of fighting skills.

Next time you spit out your empty words at me... think, because I will be around to cut you down for it... and not provide the pity show I did for you in the guild(Yes, I attacked in the guild... how could I not when you were avoiding drags? And here you say its me who has disrespect for the guild... You WANTED me to do it in the room).

This would have never happened if you didnt bring yer insult happy self in game and insult a guy you never met except by insulting him on the boards. Do you want to give me another lecture on roleplaying?

Troubadour Raziaar

PS. Poorly composed I know... Yah yah. I have a funeral to attend at 11:30 tomorrow morning. Goodnight.
Re: Derivan 01/08/2003 01:11 PM CST
Ok, what the heck IS it with you two?

Raz, I cannot believe you attacked anyone in the guild, you know better than that, and I hope you got whacked around by others there at the time. No fighting in the guild, period. There are reasons for that, and I for one really don't want to see two BARDS going at it in there. Oy.

You two want to get in game and kill each other? Go for it, I don't really understand the anger coming from the boards into the game though.

Anyway, stop shooting people in the guild, have the decency to take it outside.

Blaayd

What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?... W.C. Fields
Re: Derivan 01/08/2003 05:56 PM CST
Glad you said that Blaayd. So that I didn't have to.

Khory
Re: Derivan 01/09/2003 12:12 AM CST
More fighting in the guild and I am not around to enjoy it? At least someone is carrying on the tradition...

--some guy that used to play a bard a while ago
Re: Derivan 01/09/2003 01:12 AM CST
stance offense has no effect on missle weapons. You still would have hit him if you had your stance at 0 Raz.

~Thetos

PS I was under the impression that you guys liked when people fight in the guild?
Re: Derivan 01/09/2003 08:54 AM CST
I've been told that I'm in the thick of this, so I might as well
comment on it. I don't like this anymore than the next person. But
without justification, the truth can sometimes seem unreal or easily
twisted.

Raziaar is under emotional strain and Derivan has been verbally sniping at him for nearly/over a year. Raziaar snapped. He shot him...but he didn't kill him. And he stayed to help him.

It isn't the first time that a bard was shot in the guild.. I dare
say it won't be the last.. it wasn't even the first time Derivan was
shot in the guild. (Azkaban gets that mark) What's sad is not that
Derivan got shot.. but that Raz felt the only way to try and get the
point across, that he wasn't happy about the constance
bickering, was to shoot him.

Why does this continue, even though Raziaar has tried repeated to
have it stop IC and on the boards? One word folks.

"Troubadour"

I think it's time for this to end.
Derivan 05/23/2004 01:24 PM CDT
Me sounding so witty when I come over here and interfere in your board conversations doesn't mean that you'll come off the same way when you come over to my conflict board. I get it. I'm OOC a lot and I quit TF because I couldn't keep up with the curve. Now that I've stated this, please allow me to enjoy my other conflicts in peace. I don't care about you or your stupid guild any more, except when you feel the need to force your oppressive annoying into my board. Have a nice day.

p.s.If you're reading the boards, it was nice to see you back Jessibel.

p.p.s.Ysselt rox

Re: Derivan 05/23/2004 03:51 PM CDT
You own a board? Wow. Where can I get one?

McKatelee

~~So always keep your favors filled, and come and join the Bard Guild.~~
Re: Derivan 05/23/2004 08:38 PM CDT
Aisle 3, right next to delusion.

-Derivan

A deafening trumpeting sound echoes through the area as a rosewood flute thunders in.

A rosewood flute tries to coil its trunk around you but misses.
[You're nimbly balanced and in better position]
Re: Derivan 05/23/2004 09:36 PM CDT
Depending on what level of literal interpretation is fresh among the kids these days, either a lumber shop or ezboards.com.

Re: Derivan 05/31/2004 08:09 PM CDT
Thanks Derivan... it's good to be back! And um.... please tell me Kystrk is not still posting on the bard boards.

Jessibel
Re: Derivan 06/02/2004 05:44 PM CDT
if word gets around to him that he's been mentioned, he'll make the occasional appearance. beyond that, no.

Jaebom --he's not that bad when ya get to know 'im...
Re: Derivan 06/04/2004 01:17 PM CDT
WHATS UP GUYS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME