Wounds keep me from circling. 08/04/2016 09:04 PM CDT
>ask sil for lev
Silvyrfrost blinks at you, studying you closely.

"You look horrible," she says. "What have you been up to? You're in no shape to ask about the next circle -- you should go take care of yourself first. Shoo." She waves her hands at you.
>heal
Your body feels at full strength.
Your spirit feels full of life.
You have some tiny scratches to the head, some tiny scratches to the neck, some tiny scratches to the right arm, minor scarring along the right arm, some minor abrasions to the left arm, minor scarring along the left arm, some minor abrasions to the right leg, minor swelling and bruising in the chest area compounded by cuts and bruises about the chest area, a few nearly invisible scars along the chest, some tiny scratches to the abdomen, some tiny scratches to the back, some minor swelling and bruising around the right eye compounded by a black and blue right eye.

So... I have a black eye and a few scratches and scars, all of which are hidden by my plethora of armor and do not hinder me in the slightest... and because of this she 100% refuses to tell me a single thing about my status with the guild to which I have devoted 40+ circles?

I'm not going to call her disciplined. I'm going to call her a traitorous wretch of an excuse for a Guild Leader who must be some blasted Empath in disguise. This is a constant annoyance that happens probably every other time that I ask her about leveling since the only thing I ever really need is primary weapon. I heal via herbs, it's a slow process, and I get penalized for doing so. I'm frustrated and it needs to change.
Re: Wounds keep me from circling. 08/04/2016 09:10 PM CDT
I'm pretty sure that message is indicating that your bardic mojo is in the tank, not your actual wounds. Instead of healing, try playing an instrument.