I am here to complain about the lack of the Aesry Surlaenis'a guildhall 04/05/2015 06:59 PM CDT

As above, I am here to complain about the lack of the promised Aesry Surlaenis'a guildhall that was promised "soon" was it? By that guy who was carrying that Naga around in a box. *checks orlog* 10 years ago now? Yeah sure, I was asleep for a long time, and sure I visited for a month here and there to drive ya all crazy and redeem a rare alteration ticket. :) If you want to say hello, my current Incarnation is Racha, Zoluren-bound.

I'm also writting a letter of complaint against the current Bards and lore keepers in our guild. Somehow the knowledge of Siryn, and Tenebraus, and all the SongSworn, and that guy with the Naga in a Box wasn't passed to the beginners. You all should be ashamed, not giving proper lore classes n'such to those new Crossing Bards. Heck, they didn't even know how to properly screen guild visitors and were completely unaware o' the rules on the Tapestry!

By the way, somebard with Glythtide's Blessing or whatever it is the drinking spell needs to get their butt down to the Crossings basement and refill the wine rack, and cabinet it having no booze is a total disservice to the guild, and I know me and my friends got together and filled it at least four times back in the day, and it's not like I'm going to make every incarnation a Bard just to run around making things 'right'.

Just a point I'd like to make about crafting because I didn't see it in there. Leather Tankards and Iron Tankards, and maybe songbooks, and blank song scrolls should be added for scribing a magical song down? Then you turn the finished scrolls in to Bard D'Or, or you put em on the guild shelf. Which by the way, I didn't see one song scroll or instrument on there when I visited. I understand that instrument crafting is 'around the corner' but still...

Next point.
Having lived a little and seen some awesome places. I think the Surlaenis'a guildhall should feature a multi-plex aquarium with starfish, sharks, mermaids, rocks, little sea crabs, sea aminones, some rocky holes, sea sponges, and different varieties of harvestable coral, and lots of colorful fish. I'd model it off the Boston Aquarium myself, but that's just me. So like at the top of it, you can dive in and swim with the fishies, and you know if a bard dies in there you'll see a chewed on bard skeleton and some treasure. Or maybe somebard already did. ;) Yeah that means we'd have our own private hunting reserve in the guildhall. But nobody said a Bard couldn't daydream, and maybe some other folk could get into the tank if they wanted and we'd have the portal off to the side somewhere, like the Crossing Barbarian guild. I would so want a cafe in there with a menu like a modern cafe'. But that's all just me. I'd also like to see some sort of bardic ritual area where you could shape your own box and call a naga to it.

If it was a particularly awesome aquarium it would be sun reactive like the shard guild, and the behaviors of creatures in the tank would change at dawn, mid-morning, dusk, and night. Maybe that's askin too much, but I'm going to ask a bit more. Have those holes I mentioned in the paragraph above move around the tank too. On e or two might be garbage holes but the others, could be dangerous or holding a rare treasure, or nothing at all. Depends on how willing you are to stick your hand in and find out.