Re: Once again, love for the bards... ;) 10/10/2008 07:25 AM CDT
I realize its rough listening to our lame-o complaints, but I think it just felt like our boss told us we'd get a candy bar and then gives a bunch of other people candy bars and says to us, don't you already have an M&M? You can keep that. ;)

I think its safe to say that the large majority of our guild is intensely grateful for everything that GMs do, be it for us or for other guilds, because even those other aspects that don't touch us personally can make our friends happier which in turn affects us in a positive way. The rest likely don't even read this stuff. :)

Personally, my grumpiness was short-lived and easily alleviated. I'm just glad to hear that the ideas presented have been listened to and may even be considered someday. Heres hoping we can get some nifty sleight of hand type stuff. I hear people talking about the suggestions as fluff abilities, but thats all I ever considered for sleight of hand, party tricks. Gimme some party tricks!

Don't fret though, we heart GMs and everything they do/have done for us. :)

PS - scratch slips, lets rewrite juggling! Make it fun! heehee

~Jycanth
Re: Once again, love for the bards... ;) 10/10/2008 12:02 PM CDT
>PS - scratch slips, lets rewrite juggling! Make it fun! heehee<

It's on my big list of 'things to do'. Unfortunately I don't think that list has ever gotten shorter ;)

-Z
Re: Once again, love for the bards... ;) 10/10/2008 01:16 PM CDT
>It's on my big list of 'things to do'. Unfortunately I don't think that list has ever gotten shorter ;)

Has any to-do list every gotten shorter in the history of the world?

-- Mozzik, the Fateweaver

Caelumia says, "I love the tools even more."