Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/04/2008 02:37 PM CDT
Why did the bards get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO screwed on the slips? One slip ability??? Why even bother coding that one to us?

Robo, edging closer to the void
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/04/2008 05:15 PM CDT
I will post to say, that's all bards had before, so it's mostly a push for bards. And while I agree it would have been nice to give bards a little something extra, I complain about your complaint! :p

Nikpack
player of Celeiros

Climbing List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Climbing_skill
Swimming List:http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Swimming_skill

And while I am evil, I try to avoid being just plain mean.
-Z
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/04/2008 07:49 PM CDT
Robo is so right!!! All these years we have given great ideas for slips. We have groveled and sniveled begged and pleaded for them to update slips. They finally do and then they give them to other guilds!!! What a joke! If they want to share the slips I suppose that is allright but we and thieves should have the ultimate right and honor of slips. They were ours to start with and I wouldnt mind sharing but to just give others slips and leave us out is crazy.
~Sasabee
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 08:32 AM CDT
Robo IS right. So is Sasababy. I remember when they were first released (way back when), the GMs stated that the intent was to have the skills be reciprocal. Bards would teach TV to thieves, and thieves would teach SLIP to bards. I've been waiting all these years for that to happen, teaching TV to anyone who would ask, patiently looking forward to the day I might learn (at least some of the) slips. Now it's out, and we're hosed again. How very sad.

- Useff

Macfrae frowns at you as he says, "BAH! You already know that enchante. Why make me repeat things for you when you already know the answer? You owe me a beer for this!"
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 09:54 AM CDT
We're survival tertiary.

Just like I don't expect lore tertiaries to get the same magnitude of perks that we get, I also don't expect for us to get the same magnitude of perks that survival primaries get. That's just unreasonable.

__
~Leilond
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/ss1shadow/leicollagefinal.jpg
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com/bard_planner_v3.xls
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 10:00 AM CDT
Would I have liked slips? Sure.

But as Leilond pointed out, the skill checks for them are now survival. We're survival tert. Does it suck? Sure, I guess. But I'd much rather have a 100th circle ability than 5-7 slip abilities I'll use maybe 10 times a year.

Let's say we do get access to the slips. Since they're based on survival, how many bards would be able to successfully pull them off anyway? I'm nearly 100 and my hiding/stalking/stealing are laughable. If those are required to SLIP something, then I'm just going to plain fail. If I wanted to be really good at them, I'd need to backtrain stealths - and so would most bards. Then we'd have bards complaining about THAT. I'd much rather be out there, in the now training my skills that are going to help me be able to overcome BMR/MR instead. So, while I would have LIKED slips, I'm not going to freak out.

:)

__
Huldah's on a writing kick.
http://tinyurl.com/5kmnso
Total Chapters: 4
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 10:13 AM CDT
Well... While I'm not incredibly broken up over the fact that we didn't get included in the slip plan, I will point out that Slip is only now a survival primary ability only because it was named as such. Slip is just a verb, and bards could be included in that verb based off of ranks other than stealth, assuming the results were relative to the skill check. That is to say: While thieves can perform slips from hiding to discreetly wield weapons based on stealth skills, a bard could instantly swap an item in his hand with another in his pack by using sleight of hand based on performance ability (musical theory and charisma, I suppose) without stepping on the survival prime toes. Just because both sides of the fence use the slip verb doesn't mean that the results can't be appropriate to each.

I dunno, just a thought.

-=Issus=-

PS. Though, as a side note, I'd prefer to see a 100th circle ability as well.
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 10:51 AM CDT
Listen, yes, there are lots of things that I would prefer over slips. That however just has nothing to do with this. We are now sharing our recalls with other guilds and the world, we've shared our VT with thieves for years and you know, it would almost have been better to have completely been left out of the circle for slips than to have the one we've had for years. I mean, frankly, I'm not bothering to relearn the slip. Shoot, let the world have access to the one slip we got. The direction of slips went a completely different direction than it started out to be and we all understand that. No one is saying we don't. We are all just expressing our frustration over this direction things went in. I mean, are VT's next? Based on the criteria that slips are going, VT could also fit into the nitch. One can make anything fit in it. VT's are not really usefull, though they are a fun role playing tool and make for some great role play with or without folks around. Brings new meaning to the idea of talking to myself.

A lot of changes have come for the guild that are great and I wouldn't want taken away. As the world get balanced, you win some stuff you loose some stuff. I am just fine without slips. Yea, they are nifty and I always wanted to do more but hey, I'm not going to die without them. In my book, it was more of a slap in the face to get the one slip. Its more of a "oh, we'd better appease the bards and not take that one away from them" type thing than a thought process of logic like the rest of them. Oh well, moving right along. We all know the logic to the release, so when it comes down to it, this has nothing to do with gratefulness or ungratefulness or getting more slips would have taken away from time spent on X. The survival side was working on it, not the lore team or the team for 100th circle ablities. A logic decision was made and carried out, we all get that. It still doesn't lesson the sting, emotions or frustration. Nothing was given up on the part of the thieves such as them loosing their VT's because they are lore tert or they don't have enough vocals or musical theory. Oh, that's it. I want thieves to suffer too. :-)

And so ends my rant. Sorry for expressing my negative feelings and refusing to be Pollyanna and Suzie Sunshine and not keeping my mouth shut and saying, "Oh, I'm just so grateful for all I have and I'm glad you didn't take time away from some project more important to me. You are right, slips should be with survival prim guilds and its just fine that thieves can do VT's without having the vocal ranks or charisma stat's like I have and it's fine we can't do the same VT's that thieves can and we will never be able to do the slips other than the one." <skips way throwing flower petals on the floor singing some 70's love/peace song>

~Eoworfinia~
Dartenian fades into view.
A horde of Lawrence Welk fans decend on the area.
Dartenian whimpers softly.
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 11:35 AM CDT
I think the point that I'm trying to push forward here isn't so much the "lol passed over again, let's roll with it!" Rather, instead of raging against a release that has happened and won't be rescinded, I'm trying to produce reasons we should be involved, as well as specifications as to what our inclusion would involve. Like I said: Slip is a verb. At any point during the past many years did you thing the bardic involvement with SLIP would mean stealthy actions? If so, post what you expected! In fact, regardless of what you expected of SLIP, post it! The simple fact of the matter is this: Thieves had an ability to make stealthy maneuvers. It made perfect sense to extend such maneuvers to other survival prime guilds for various reasons. For completely different reasons, it makes sense to include the bard guild. However, instead of posting how bards should be included, a majority of us are just posting complaints about not being included to begin with.

We're all working towards the same goal, let's just try to do it through constructive, progressive thoughts.

-=Issus

Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 12:34 PM CDT
>>the GMs stated that the intent was to have the skills be reciprocal.

Zeyurn could care less what other GMs have promised players in the past.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 12:42 PM CDT
> However, instead of posting how bards should be included, a majority of us are just posting complaints about not being included to begin with.

Well said, Issus. Guilty as charged. I like the idea of having performance-based sleight-of-hand moves. Musicians are naturally dextrous - I think there is a case to be made for basing performance-based skills on music ranks (musicians are small muscle athletes, really, and music ranks are a measurement of that athleticism). We are, after all, good with our hands.

- Useff

Macfrae frowns at you as he says, "BAH! You already know that enchante. Why make me repeat things for you when you already know the answer? You owe me a beer for this!"
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 02:01 PM CDT
>Zeyurn could care less what other GMs have promised players in the past.<

While potentially mean to say, this is just about dead on.

I'm sorry Royce dropped the ball on something that was apparently never intended to be actually followed through on (and I try very hard not to make these kinds of mistakes myself), but I'm not gonna take the hit for it.

Frankly, the woe is me really turns me off since only one person has been constructive on posting things that would be bardly and could be tied into the SLIP verb perhaps instead of unleashing the rantacular. You guys are a cool guild, you have awesome people working for you and advocating for you.

Dartenian filled me in on why the griping exists due to patterns by past GMs but I'll speak from the heart here: The kind of posting I've seen over the last few days REALLY kills any motivation to work on bards again for me. Even though I understand the frustration and certainly some of it is justified given what the D-man spoke to me about, I don't think you're doing yourself any favors with how you're presenting it. It's one thing to say you're sad you didn't get anything more, I'm totally cool with that. It's also alright to say you think the slip you do have isn't worth much of anything (because I tend to agree). But keeping it constructive somehow is going to net you the biggest benefit in the long run. I read absolutely every serious suggestion and I know a lot of other GMs do too.

I'm not gonna post again on this thread, but for the Bards that are striving for positive Global Bardic Domination, don't worry, I still love you guys ;)

-Z
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 02:09 PM CDT
Thanks for your post Z.

FWIW, I chatted Issus up about the Evaluate/Bluff idea, because I think it had merit. I encourage everyone else to read it, and give thoughts and opinions about it.

Link here:
http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=21&topic=8&message=8818

and

http://www.play.net/forums/messages.asp?forum=20&category=21&topic=8&message=8827

The committee for Global Bardic Domination (GBD) thanks you for your time.

__
Huldah's on a writing kick.
http://tinyurl.com/5kmnso
Total Chapters: 4
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 02:55 PM CDT
With respect, this is the complaints folder and while it can and should be used for constructive critism, it is also the place to let out emotion and even simply rant. While I don't care much for slips I do care for people's right to complain here and am not too sure why when a complaint is made here it may possibly discourage anyone from continuing work for bards (or any other guild for that matter that uses a complaint folder). If rants were made at any other folder I would agree, they don't belong there and all they do is discourage, but correct me if I'm wrong -this is where they're supposed to go, otherwise what's the point of a complaints topic?
Some people may disagree - change is not always easily accepted (there are a few changes I still don't like or agree with) and sometime people need an outlet. Let's not get into a spot where we make people feel it's not okay to say (or rant) they hate something. It is okay when you done in the right place.
Again I suggest that we all keep in mind that this is the complaints folder and not take things too personal here. Perhaps it'll do everyone a service if the discussion on the evaluate suggestion (which I like) be moved to one of the other folders - seems to me like it'll be healthier to all involved including the future development of the bard guild.

Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 03:02 PM CDT
I want to echo what Siltoth just posted. There's a tendency for GMs to say things along the line of, "if you complain, we'll just do less" or "if x isn't good enough for you, we'll just remove it entirely". I could cite about 7 recent specific examples, but I don't think that would be helpful. That said, I'm really against this subtle form of self-censorship. For the boards to really be effective, we all need to be free to speak how we feel.

I also think that the attitude of completely dismissing past plans for abilities is the wrong approach. If dev priorities or philosophies shift, that's fine. It would be much much better to address that upfront however. Take the forging rewrite as an example; Can you imagine the barbarian outrage if we hadn't already had long discussions on the topic?

The last thing we want is to chase the GMs off of the boards. On the other hand, if the boards exist only to thank GMs for their work, we aren't having an honest discussion.
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 03:03 PM CDT
I agree Siltoth and I appologize for any ranting I might have posted in a non-complaints folder on slips. And for the record, I do not hold this against any GM, nor do I not understand. The need to blow off steam is needed sometimes in order to move on and contribute suggestions instead. Obviously, some folks had no problem with the release and some did. Apparently some of us are now marked for life. haha

~Eoworfinia~
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 05:25 PM CDT
Speaking as someone who's been in a similar position to the good folk who are putting this stuff together for your amusement, I'd like to say what they can't without damaging customer relations:
Shove off.
A project like DragonRealms is a full time job, and a labor of love. Nothing kills motivation to work on something quite so fast or effectively as being rewarded for your efforts with whining about how it's not good enough.
I think (although I'm probably giving out way too much credit) we're all adults here, and as such capable of keeping our criticisms on a constructive level.
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 09:00 PM CDT
Modified to be less conflictual:

No one said slips weren't good enough. In fact, it is largely because people think the slips are a good ability that bards are jealous. The issue is, bards were promised an ability, and the promise wasn't kept. It turns out this happened because Zeyurn had no idea it had been promised to begin with. That's fine, but it is a classic example of discontinuity in DR dev. Behind the negative posts is a passion for the game, and I'm sure we can all understand that.

But if you want, we can broaden the scope of the disagreement in conflicts.
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/06/2008 11:16 PM CDT
>>It turns out this happened because Zeyurn had no idea it had been promised to begin with.

I'm almost positive it's not quite a "I had no clue" type of situation, more likely he did ask or his bosses tossed questions back at him to consider, and then when the research came up empty the bosses were like:

"well, we can't find anything regarding what Royce was really planning to do and we like your idea, so have fun."

and Zeyurn was like:

"I don't really care what Royce was really planning, but it still might've been a good idea I could've used."

It would've been nice to have a feedback forum for such a change, but at minimum a simple request for the old SLIP info (like how Bubba asked for messaging on gwethsmashers because nobody could find one in the back to play with nor the template to whip one up as needed.)

Anywho, I figure it's really just more of a "hmm, I didn't think of that" sort of thing. It's almost a common thing for this sort of job and Z's holding the fort down for at least 2 or 3 positions on top of any sort of volunteer sidework GMs take on.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POSTER IS NOT A MEMBER OF STAFF AND HIS INFORMATION IS/MIGHT BE WRONG.
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/07/2008 06:22 PM CDT
<< Shove off.>>

Post that are not signed, basically are not even considered.

<< I'd like to say what they can't without damaging customer relations>>

As far as being rude to customers Bubba is pretty damn good at it, and since Z got his feeling hurt by our <bards> problem of getting (or not that is) as usual, woe is him.

The survival tert argument is mute, its just code and *you can code it any way you want*. They are making the biggest customer base happy. We as bards, aren't even in that equation. We never were. Infact, since the "magic rewrite" all spells enchantes and such are all the same, just with different names. Bard magic is not unique anymore.

Robo

Disclaimers
JMF90's post, excellent as usual.
Useff's Eowo's and Sassy's post, no one seems to see our passion except us. Le sigh.
Lofton1 has excellent points also IMO
Dart and Vael your hard work is the only saving grace to this guild anymore.

Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/07/2008 06:55 PM CDT
I'm sorry if I misunderstand your post, but I think that's a little irrational. Sure, Bards were promised more slips back in the day and it does make sense for the guild. However, the development of slips took a different turn, one which was a dead-end for Bards but a great bonus for the prime guilds (and not that we should have to read other guild boards to get information, but the fact that Bards were just retaining slip tricks has been publicly announced for quite awhile on the Thief boards). Moon Mages were promised divination tools and further sect development, Clerics were promised spiritual combat, etc. Things happen. Bottom line is, we're not a neglected guild.

We have a ton of incredibly effective AOE spells, which sets us apart from nearly every other guild out there. Sure, enchantes have limitations..but so do spells and abilities. We can scream defiance, which can pull us out of a stun and reduce all incoming damage. We can do a piercing whistle which basically stops incoming attacks for a short period of time. We can pretend to be dead and save our hides in combat. We can choose to be immune to clairvoyance, we can calm crowds, increase the attunement regen rate of everyone in the room, restore vitality/concentration/fatigue all in one simple song. I mean.. we are not neglected and I think any posts which suggest we are should be re-evaluated.

I hate to see (and this is twice within the last year) any GM say that due to our response to the things they have worked on for us, that they are discouraged to continue volunteering their time and energy into this guild.

So, sorry for the rant. I may be in the minority because I'm not disappointed that we retained our former slip ability without getting a new one, but I'd much rather see the development teams be eager to work on screams and new enchantes for us rather than wondering how bad we're going to complain when something doesn't meet our expectations.

Also, I think that the skillset based ability trend might be something you regret defying once lore based advantages come into fruition. Sure, we haven't heard what perks Lore Primes will get with the rewrite, but I think it's very safe to assume that there will be plenty of advantages for us. Perhaps that's an optimistic outlook, but it's mine.

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/07/2008 10:53 PM CDT
>> The survival tert argument is mute, its just code and *you can code it any way you want*. They are making the biggest customer base happy.

I don't really think you understand what you are saying here. If you think that the game would be better if GMs just pandered to what the customers want, you are dead wrong.

>>We as bards, aren't even in that equation. We never were.

This sentiment really needs to die. It is completely untrue that Bards are being ignored. In fact, we have had a steady stream of positive development for the past two years under Dart and Vael. We have also had countless abilities coded by other GMs (including Z, but that doesn't count now because Z has foresaken us as we are unworthy of anyone's time - woez).

We (collective we, Bards) need to stop acting like we are the underdogs of DR development. This is so far from the case it's just silly to even suggest that anymore. It is also a slap in the face to every GM who has spent their free time and energy coding projects for us. Times have changed. Take a look around you, things aren't really that bad for Bards anymore.

We need to stop looking to the mistakes of the past and start seeing what is ahead of us. Things are only going to get better, especially with the Lore rewrite on the horizon.

SEAN
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/07/2008 10:56 PM CDT
>>Things happen. Bottom line is, we're not a neglected guild.

Bears repeating.

>>Also, I think that the skillset based ability trend might be something you regret defying once lore based advantages come into fruition.

>>Perhaps that's an optimistic outlook, but it's mine.

It's mine too. I hope we're proven right. :)

GENT
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/08/2008 07:20 AM CDT
<deadHorse>
Gent I agree with you that we can leave this issue alone now. But I think it's important to remember - as Siltoth reminded us - that this is the complaints folder. Letting off a little steam, now and then, is healthy, and this is the proper place to do it. If anyone gets sore over that then they are not considering the overwhelmingly positive posts in the other Bard folders over the past 5 or so years. Any reasonable person is not going to leap to the conclusion that our group is ungrateful based on a few of us (mostly senior) folks expressing our view here. If they do, they're not paying attention.

I've been watching Bard development for over a decade and, relative to the lean years, the past few have been booming with positive changes. No one can dispute that, and our group reacts accordingly. If a few people want to express their occasional disappointment that HAS to be ok.
</deadHorse>

- Useff

Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/08/2008 12:57 PM CDT
It is no longer an issue for me on the slips. Steam is blown off, all is well. I still want all the VT's, always have, always will and I think I've been more upset that we lost some of our leverage with VT's in loosing so much with slips. And well, it kind of feels like a wedge pushed between what has been some what of a brother/sister guild. No, we haven't lost that, but it feels different no, feelings have no logic, rhyhm or reason so don't even try to reason it all out or understand why I should feel that way. It is no longer something to look forward to, nothing to discuss with thieves or dream about with them. Like I say, just feels like something lost between our two guilds. Mind you, it definitely seems to be only something that seniors as Useff put it, not high circles, just those who've been around for awhile feel. And it is not all of those either. So, enough said by me. What stage of grief am I at now? Acceptance? haha

And I just want to add I so agree, again, with Siltoth and Useff.

~Eoworfinia~
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/10/2008 12:07 AM CDT
No one is saying you can't complain in the complaints topic.

Some folks, however, need to learn that there are ways to express displeasure and still be constructive about it.

Also, it's the complaints topic. Zeyurn can complain here, too.

I think it's interesting that the sentiments he's expressing and getting flack for are the exact same ones that players were expressing (except his post wasn't nearly as rough as some of the ones that were directed at him/staff).

It seems that some people want to be able to rant and complain and make unfounded claims or untrue accusations and the GMs are just supposed to roll over and take it, but when a GM says, "Hey, you know...the more posts I see of that type, the less I want to spend time on things for Bards.", particularly a GM who repeatedly steps outside his area of responsibility to help out where needed, the same people act like that's completely wrong.

It goes both ways.

At no time did he say, "You can't complain. You'll take what you get and like it." He simply said, "If you want any sort of positive results or reactions from your complaints, do it in a constructive manner."

Personally, I think Zeyurn (along with plenty of other GMs) have done great things for this guild, among others.

How quickly that seems to be forgotten.

Solomon

"The probability of someone making a mathematical formulation on a non-mathematical subject is inversely proportional to its usefulness."
- Brust's Law of Mathematical Formulations

http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/10/2008 02:18 PM CDT
>>How quickly that seems to be forgotten.<<

Please do not let the outspokenness of a few, outweigh the gratitude of the many.

A lot of us are overwhelmed with gratitude at how much work has been put into this guild, and how much we still have to look forward to coming up! The 2008 goals list was amazing I thought. Of course, not all of these goals can realistically be met, but we know that you all are working very hard on them. And honestly, Bards popped up quite a bit on that list and I know at least I really appreciate that.

- Terra
_______
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/10/2008 04:48 PM CDT
> Please do not let the outspokenness of a few, outweigh the gratitude of the many.

I'd also ask for just a little faith. Vaeldriil's at the helm now, and I seriously doubt she'll let you guys down in the long run. With that said, things change. Both what is and sometimes what was planned. Either way, I fully believe that bards are in very good hands right now, and we have a lot of folks willing to help out with them. Just because one thing didn't pan out like planned doesn't mean you are shut out of it completely, nor does it mean that bigger and better stuff may fill the void.

- GM Dartenian

If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right. - Henry Ford
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/10/2008 09:31 PM CDT
<<Please do not let the outspokenness of a few, outweigh the gratitude of the many.>>

I'd never, ever do that.

Many days, that's what keeps me/us going. :)

Solomon

"The probability of someone making a mathematical formulation on a non-mathematical subject is inversely proportional to its usefulness."
- Brust's Law of Mathematical Formulations

http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/11/2008 08:53 AM CDT
Hey, for the record here, I think we have awesome stuff in our guild and awesome work done for us! Just cause I got upset over one thing doesn't mean I really think there is no love for us bards! Even when an enchante isn't something I think I will use, I keep an open mind. The bards have come a long way and I am the first to say so! So, I'd like to say, don't think that because we got upset over one thing that we don't appreciate and think we have awesome GM's or that awesome GM's do work for us.

My mom used to tell us growing up that we were allowed to be angry at her and express it anyway we wanted, could even say what we wanted while angry and in return, she told us she'd do the same with us. Course, my mom had this belief that it was important to express emotions and not hold them in. It is only later in life that I and my family realized all she was teaching us with that little statement.

Anyway, just because we get angry and say mean things, doesn't mean we don't appreciate things too. Okay, now I've really beat this subject up more than I ever wanted. Man, this folder doesn't get a lot of action in the bard group but when it gets it, it gets it a lot!

~Eoworfinia~
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/11/2008 08:58 PM CDT
"I'd also ask for just a little faith. Vaeldriil's at the helm now, and I seriously doubt she'll let you guys down in the long run."

Hopefully I'm better at this helm thing than Eoworfinia. Hopefully.

"Reject me not, sweet sounds! oh, let me live,
Till doom espy my towers and scatter them.
A city spell-bound under the aging sun,
Music my rampart, and my only one."
-Edna St. Vincent-Millay
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/12/2008 06:00 PM CDT
Gah, who has the lyrics to that song? LOL

~Eoworfinia~
Re: Once again, no love for the bards....... 10/27/2008 11:04 AM CDT
For what it's worth, after returning to the game from a three-year break, I immediately rolled a bard when I saw all the neat new stuff they could do.

The stuff that's been added for bards is really enticing and I continually find myself saying "Wow, if I'd known they could do THIS, I'd have rolled one a long time ago!"

Jen, player of new bardess Sanjina