misdirection 02/01/2008 06:07 PM CST
I'm new here so I am sorry if this has been brought up before.

I was going to put this in bugs but wasn't sure if it's actually working as intended.

It seems that I'm unable to hide for any duration while singing the misdirection enchante. I'd love for someone to tell me that I just need more skill, in anything, to make this enchante useful but I fear thats not the case. This is the first and only enchante I have and was quite miffed when I realized its uselessness.

Vaesoth
Re: misdirection 02/01/2008 06:16 PM CST
It is, indeed, possible to stay hidden while singing this enchante. However, it requires quite a lot of hiding ability, so not many can really use the enchante. I believe Dart has said he's looking into making this enchante a bit more useful to us, but in the meantime all you can really use it for is learning vocals...

-=Issus=-
Re: misdirection 02/01/2008 06:22 PM CST
thanks for the great news!
Re: misdirection 02/02/2008 05:43 AM CST
At 220 hiding skill i started to be able to stay hidden while singing misdirection. The first pulse of the enchante still brings you out of hiding, but after the first pulse it works. I was singing the enchante at 40 mana with 20-25 harnessed.

I think i remember Dart saying the misdirection enchante would be getting an overhaul sometime, hopefully it will be easier to use in the future.

Rezzian
Re: misdirection 02/03/2008 12:28 AM CST
An overhaul on Misdirection would be lovely.

Sandstorm Olyandir, Olvi Bard
Fighting dirty since 2005.