Blessing of the Fae 06/26/2020 11:00 PM CDT
Blessing of the Fae no longer appears to be working on other players whether in your group or via CAST AREA. Other players are not getting the messaging about their nerves buzzing or power fading from their nerves and their attunement regeneration remains at 2-3% per tick instead of increasing to the expect 3-5% per tick.

It does appear to be registering the CAST AREA option correctly when used because using SEGUE to switch to another beneficial cyclic still grants the area casting effect to the new cyclic like normal. It's just the actual effects of BOTF that isn't being applied to other players.
Re: Blessing of the Fae 06/26/2020 11:01 PM CDT
Tested on a Trader if that matters. It might just be that it's not buffing Traders specifically because they're new at magic.
Re: Blessing of the Fae 06/27/2020 12:18 AM CDT
I've confirmed that this is only happening for Traders. My Cleric, Ranger, Moon Mage, Necromancer, and Warrior Mage are all affected by BOTF but my Trader isn't. I don't have an Empath or Paladin to test, but I'm going to assume it works for them since they've always been magic users.
Re: Blessing of the Fae 06/27/2020 04:32 AM CDT
Fixed!

GM Grejuva
Re: Blessing of the Fae 06/27/2020 06:29 AM CDT
Well that was fast. Thanks!
Re: Blessing of the Fae 06/27/2020 08:42 AM CDT
That was a nice find, GABRIEL4!