Recall History 06/21/2020 12:41 AM CDT
I BUGed a room in Ratha, but I didn't want to swamp the system with BUG reports for each individual room as this seems pretty board: Recall History doesn't seem to be working, for me at least.

In the last few hours I've been from Muspar'i to Ratha, and locations flagged on Elanthipedia aren't working. I haven't been to every single one, so maybe one is still working, but I can say nothing I've tried so far is working.

~~
Lupdels
Re: Recall History 06/21/2020 01:20 AM CDT
Unless something changed, I'm pretty sure recall history was turned off a few years ago. The ones in Crossing still aren't working at any rate.

Evoke history was left in place and they are all working in Crossing at least.
Re: Recall History 06/21/2020 01:37 AM CDT
Makes some sense. I have returned after not playing in the last ... I'll say four years? I just couldn't find verification on Elanthipedia of a post indicating it was turned off.
Re: Recall History 06/22/2020 07:58 PM CDT
It was.

There was some weirdness we discovered recently -- and I'm trying to figure out through notes and information left as to which ones were turned off, why and getting what we can reinstated. Unfortunately, its both a big project (scope) and not a very pressing one.

But, we (or I, anyway) am aware of it.

~Evike
Twitter: @EvikeDR