CARE ending is removing cyclics 06/10/2020 07:37 PM CDT
This was tested with the following people: Skrol, Varikas, Inauri, Ceindrech, Qihhth, Rufutie, Mystyrain, Restq, Kaelie, and others (sorry if I left you out.)

It wasn't until Qihhth realized that CARE is a cyclic that applies to you and is likely triggering something with the "only one cyclic can be applied at a time." When the CARE effect ends, it takes whatever active cyclic is also on your character with it.

LOG

You whisper to Qihhth and Skrol, "OOC: Prop up CARE for us?"

The final, quiet notes of Skrol's enchante stir the air gently, and die away.
Skrol briefly spreads his arms outward as his chanting intensifies. The notes jump from high to low and back again repeatedly as the pace increases.

The skipping, sparkling rhythm of Skrol's enchante flows from his lips, enticing the air around you to shed moisture and to warm as if under a summer sun.
The air shifts as the persuasive melody of Skrol's enchante surrounds you, and suddenly the area seems hotter and drier.

You whisper to Qihhth and Skrol, "OOC: And then drop it/halt it in any way."

Skrol nods.

Skrol says, "Done."

Qihhth gestures.
Qihhth suddenly seems more graceful and deliberate in her movement.

You reach out with your senses and see lambent (12/21) streams of vibrant blue and white Life mana flowing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is flickering (8/21) mana to the east.
You sense the Regenerate spell upon you, which will last until you fail to provide 5 mana for it.
You sense the Caress of the Sun spell upon you, which will last until its caster fails to provide support for it.
Roundtime: 5 sec.

You say, "Waiting for it.."

You reach out with your senses and see lambent (12/21) streams of vibrant blue and white Life mana flowing through the area.
Letting your senses extend further, you feel there is flickering (8/21) mana to the east.
You sense the Regenerate spell upon you, which will last until you fail to provide 5 mana for it.
You sense the Caress of the Sun spell upon you, which will last until its caster fails to provide support for it.
Roundtime: 4 sec.

You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.

Qihhth whispers to your group, "OOC: CARE hangs out for a WHILE"

Qihhth whispers to your group, "OOC: Maybe why we thought it was related to the segue."

You whisper to Qihhth and Skrol, "OOC: Heck Probably."

Roundtime: 3 sec.

Skrol grins at you.

You whisper to Qihhth and Skrol, "OOC: I hate magic sometimes."

The warm air swirling around you stills and begins to cool.

You feel fully attuned to the mana streams again.

You sense the Regenerate spell upon you, which will last until you fail to provide mana for it.
The tingling across your body diminishes as you feel the motes of energy fade away.
Roundtime: 3 sec.

Skrol laughs!

Skrol nods to you.

Qihhth whispers to your group, "OOC: That was it dropping."

Roundtime: 5 sec.

Qihhth whispers to your group, "OOC: And I lost AD when I PERCd."

You whisper to Qihhth and Skrol, "OOC: you were right"

You praise Qihhth.

You praise Qihhth.

Qihhth whispers to your group, "OOC: Heck yeah I've still got it. D"

END LOG

---
Inauri
Re: CARE ending is removing cyclics 06/11/2020 03:59 AM CDT
This is being fixed, thank you. To clarify the bug report, it only happens with Caress and not Glythtide's Joy, correct?

GM Grejuva
Re: CARE ending is removing cyclics 06/11/2020 07:55 AM CDT

Correct. I put the bug in when we thought we had it figured out, but then Qihhth realized CARE was lingering and was more likely the cause.
---
Inauri