Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/02/2018 07:55 AM CDT

When trying to rummage on shelve it says it is locked
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/02/2018 10:25 AM CDT
Things that have stuff on them, sometimes you have to rummage ON. (so rummage on shelf might work where rummage shelf gives you "but it is locked" response)

If that doesn't work either, a BUG report while you're in that room will give us an exact place to look.

Thank you.

Iocanthe
Doing stuff
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/02/2018 05:29 PM CDT
These posts decided this was a better home.

Helje
DragonRealms Senior Board Moderator
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/02/2018 06:50 PM CDT
Sooo.

For some reason, a singular SHELF was fine to rummage, but SHELVES were not. Since you can't put things IN the shelves anyway, I made it so everyone should be able to rummage the bard SHELVES with wanton abandon in all instances.

If you notice anything weird, let me know.

~Evike
Twitter: @EvikeDR
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/04/2018 04:51 PM CST
Was this just for the Riverhaven shelves or all? The Shard guild shelves still aren't working with rummage.

<< You also see a dusty tapestry, a stout keg with a sign on it, a set of gleaming rosewood shelves with several things on it, the guild rules, a polished maple door, a small menu and a bucket of viscous gloop.
Obvious exits: west.

>rummage shelves
While it's closed?
>rummage on shelves
While it's closed?
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/04/2018 06:18 PM CST
Should be all... Because of the way shelves/shelf is set up you will never be able to RUMMAGE SHELF or RUMMAGE SHELVES.

I just did it in Shard
>rum on shel
You rummage around on a set of gleaming rosewood shelves but there is nothing in there.
>rum shel
You can't rummage through a set of gleaming rosewood shelves.

and Riverhaven..

>rum shel
You can't rummage through a set of long shelves.
>rum on shel
You rummage around on a set of long shelves and see a spiraling cambrinth armband painted with dancing cupcakes, a Puremi figurine, (A LOT OF STUFF)

Do you have any items that might be interfering?

~Evike
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/04/2018 08:50 PM CST
No, I don't have any items interfering.

It's curious that your example when you rummage on the shelves in Shard there's nothing on there. There's a ton of stuff on those shelves.

For me it still returns "While it's closed?" using the same syntax you did.

>> You also see a bucket of viscous gloop, a small menu, a polished maple door, the guild rules, a set of gleaming rosewood shelves with several things on it, a stout keg with a sign on it and a dusty tapestry.
Obvious exits: west.
>l s
The shelf is extremely long, and looks capable of holding quite a bit. Attempting to measure it seems futile, as every time you try, you come out with differing sizes.
There appears to be something written on it.
>tap shel
You tap a set of gleaming rosewood shelves.
>rum shel
While it's closed?
>rum on shel
While it's closed?
>l on shel
On the shelves you see a spooky picture pendant, a platinum ring, an ornate alerce ring, a rumpled burgundy velvet kitten, a fiery orange canvas backpack, a thick cambrinth armband, an ear of sweet corn, a simple alerce ring, a porcelain ocarina, an emerald green pouch, a piece of cambrinth tart, a piece of cambrinth tart, a cambrinth pendant, a cambrinth pendant, a cotton rag, a kirmhiro draught, a cashmere choker, a small pouch (A BUNCH MORE STUFF)
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/04/2018 09:51 PM CST
So funny story.

Apparently we have two identical Bards' Room.
I fixed you know, the first one. That one apparently isn't the real one. Let me know how you find the shelves in Shard now.

~Evike
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/04/2018 11:34 PM CST
Sneaky Bards and their Misdirection
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/05/2018 04:20 AM CST
This is amazing, thank you. I can't tell you how long I have wanted to rummage on all the shelves!

- Navesi

The First Land Herald -- Zoluren's newspaper. https://elanthipedia.play.net/The_First_Land_Herald
Re: Shelf in bards guild riverhaven 11/05/2018 04:15 PM CST
Yep it's working perfectly now. Thanks, Evike!