BoS Bug 06/29/2014 11:39 PM CDT
You listen intently to the air about you before voicelessly calling the ever-changing storm.
Your cambrinth armband emits a loud snap as it discharges as much power as necessary, leaving a fair amount left for future use.
The air around you stirs in response crackling with untamed energies as a bolt of lightning strikes at a granite gargoyle!
The blazing lightning smashes into its right arm, causing it to light brown in agony as swaths of flesh are instantly vaporized, leaving grotesquely charred holes that reveal the thud beneath.
A granite gargoyle grumbles and falls over with a THUD.

Not sure what "light brown"ing in agony is, but it sounds messy. Likewise, revealing the thud beneath sounds unpleasant.

There was a second bug that described the bolt as entering through the mouth and exiting the other mouth, but I didn't manage to copy paste it.
Re: BoS Bug 06/29/2014 11:49 PM CDT
Due to how combat messaging is assembled these are likely bugs with the specific creatures and not the specific spell.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: BoS Bug 06/30/2014 02:12 PM CDT
So should I bug it in a different forum then?
Re: BoS Bug 06/30/2014 02:39 PM CDT
I didn't know gargoyles are synesthetic.