Play /Dance 04/20/2014 01:38 AM CDT
This isn't a game-breaking bug, but when someone gets a chance, can they look into it please?

Bards have the ability to make a Playact-able room into a dance floor.

PLAY /DANCE (Song) {mood} {ON (instrument)} {FOR (TARGET)}
This will make any PLAYACT area into a temporary dance floor.
To use special dance moves on these temporary dance floors,
-- use DANCE (person) (dance move) where the move can be...
TAP, TURN, DANCE, DIP, and more!

I did some testing to see if this still worked. I have successfully been able to make a temporary dance floor in some rooms but not others where I can playact.

[House of the Gilded Longleaf, Veranda]
Honeysuckle and jasmine have twined up the graceful columns that support the shallow, convex roof enclosing this welcoming portico. Mimicking the colors of the flowering vines, a vermilion and cream floor runner stretches across the timber platform from the edge of a teak ramp to the cheerful double doors leading into the building. Beside the doors stands a weathered statue of an Elothean woman gesturing at a bronze gong. You also see a wide archway and an aged wooden swing.
Obvious exits: none.

>play /dance waltz
You begin a quiet waltz on your silversteel triangle, your skill in your craft showcased in every note.
You will need to find a more appropriate area for dance music.
>playact start
You begin your performance for your audience.
>playact stop
You end your performance.

[Milene's Rose, Tavern]
Roomy and rectangular, the tavern for Milene's Rose is always busy, but strangely never so full that it becomes unbearably crowded. A booth in the corner allows for privacy, and a bar offers service for the thirsty and the hungry. There is little sign of disarray anywhere. You also see the publican.
Obvious exits: east.

>play /dance waltz
You begin a quiet waltz on your silversteel triangle, your skill in your craft showcased in every note.

>dance
Usage: DANCE (Graceful|Happy|Silly|Angry) or
Usage: DANCE (<person>|<creature>|<item>)

Someone is playing dance music in this area. The following additional dance options are available:

HUG, KISS, PULL, NUDGE, POKE, WINK, PUSH, TAP, SHUFFLE, TURN, BOUNCE, FLIRT, BOP, SHAKE, DIP

To use these options, use DANCE <player> <option>. You may also use your own name for <player> in most cases.

>playact start
You begin your performance for your audience.
>playact stop
You end your performance.

I've submitted a bug report on it. I'm sorry I submitted it twice under Room and then Other. I got a little confused with the syntax of bug submission.

Shenney