question re: events & recall 02/25/2012 11:59 AM CST
This is a question in regard to how "event" recalls are handled for Bards in TF - as the event itself doesn't occur.

Both plat and prime I was able to have my bards there <recall history or evoke> to see what transpired in Ezruh's former office. Whereas nothing was discovered by my TF bard who has considerably more skill than the aforementioned characters.

Now, I know that you guys don't want to put the events themselves in TF, but would it be possible to put the mechanics for the recall in, in the interests of gaining scholarship skill and keeping instances aligned and such?

Thx.

To every thing there is a season... but its Always time for Dwarven Ale
Re: question re: events & recall 02/25/2012 01:54 PM CST
How recently did you check? The evokes for that should be in sync in TF.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: question re: events & recall 02/25/2012 02:43 PM CST
this morning. I'm in shard right now waiting for sun-up to get a vt, as I had a few things that i had to catch up my character with, but as soon as i get that i'll head back to haven to check again.

Re: question re: events & recall 02/25/2012 04:29 PM CST
yeah, tried it again and this time PERC history worked. The old "recall history" didn't work though, but "evoke" did.

Re: question re: events & recall 02/25/2012 09:00 PM CST
Recall History should not work there. Evoke should. Perc history working currently is a side effect of the conversion (Both to magic 3.0 and the new recall system) being ongoing.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: question re: events & recall 02/26/2012 06:49 AM CST
<<Recall History should not work there. Evoke should. Perc history working currently is a side effect of the conversion (Both to magic 3.0 and the new recall system) being ongoing.>>

That's good to know, thank you!

One question, should we use "evoke" holiday and "evoke" immortal instead of "recall", or is that facet going to keep the same syntax?

Just a comment, too - just got scream defiance with that character, got stunned by a critter and managed to try it out -- used it - Awesomesauce!

Re: question re: events & recall 02/26/2012 10:24 AM CST
>>One question, should we use "evoke" holiday and "evoke" immortal instead of "recall", or is that facet going to keep the same syntax?

No. Evoke does not replace Recall. It replaces Perc History.

-Raesh