The Bin is -- cool? 04/29/2011 12:22 AM CDT
Couple of Bards in Theren/Rossman's if you feel like hanging out with other Bards (why would you though? really?).

The rest of course are hiding out in the White Sentinel planning with the secret dragons caged and lulled to sleep for 30 years. Gearing up to ride into battle slaughtering all in our path that have uttered "lolbard" with dragon flame and songbirds of death, burning and pecking out the eyes of non-believers.
Re: The Bin is -- cool? 04/29/2011 07:05 AM CDT
To keep this back on the topic of Bard-Related Events and trying to find a good location, or schedule of locations, for Teaching Nights, I'm just curious if folks feel like Crossing works because even if the Guildhall itself is pretty empty these days we're so spread out the Crossing is still the most convenient location for events, if given heads up, or if I've somehow missed the memo that all of the cool Bards are hanging out at X and X would be a better place for Teaching Nights.

~~
Lupdels
Re: The Bin is -- cool? 04/29/2011 06:49 PM CDT
Crossing is probably the best place to hold it, since the rest of us can head north or south to meet there. :)

Personally I'm Haven/Lang and eventually will be Rossman's as well. All because of hunting.