Bard meeting - part 2 09/25/2010 01:25 PM CDT
Sorry for the delay, but this took me a little time to complete. Skipped a little bit ahead from where the last post finished.

[Bards' Guild, Guildmaster's Office]
This niche off the Great Hall still shows signs of its original purpose as a storage area. Warm hooked rugs scattered on the floor and bright woven hangings on the wall can only soften the ragged scars in the stone where casks and crates were once stacked. Tucked rather awkwardly in the corner, a heavy desk vies for room with an iron pot-bellied stove. You also see a renown scroll and the Guildleader Tasdrean.
Also here: Rezzian, True Bard Razzer, Unbelievable Lisae, War Drummer Hivosh, Klon Amachi Eoworfinia, Fearweaver Constanctina, Macluffin, Iasaal, Honorable Ohdalay, Nisonin and Lord of Lyrics Omdelle.
Obvious exits: west.

>Rezzian says, "You were leadin."

>Hivosh appears to be concentrating intently on something.

>Omdelle recites:

"You focus your senses on the past events of this room. The room immediately shifts out of focus, then slowly returns back to normal. The Bard Guildleader Ezruh sits behind his desk, pouring over some manuscripts when a man clad in full plate armor enters, walking right past you as if you weren't there. "

>Eoworfinia appears to be concentrating intently on something.

>Razzer says, "Never been here befor in me life."

>You blink.

>Nisonin appears to be concentrating intently on something.

>Omdelle says, "This will take only a moment."

>Omdelle appears to be concentrating intently on something.

>Rezzian waves to the Guildleader Tasdrean.

>Lisae grins at Razzer.

>Razzer winks at Lisae.

>Macluffin makes a grunting noise.

>Lisae counts off numbers quietly to herself.

>Omdelle recites:

""The Hounds of Rutilor are seeking a heretic, and I was told you might know where to find him," he says grimly from behind the anonymity of his visor. Ezruh rises and starts to open his mouth to speak, but at that moment a powerful wave of fear fills the room, leaving you as paralyzed as Ezruh appears to be. The shadows around you begin to shift and move, seeping out to fill the room with unpenetrable darkness and an unimaginable sense of horror. Just when you think you can bear no more, the shadows slowly fade back, revealing Ezruh crumpled beside his desk in a pool of blood. The armored man wipes blood from his broadsword and quietly sheaths it before turning to leave. "

>Eoworfinia asks, "Who can not perceive history?"

Ohdalay raises her hand.

>Lisae appears to be concentrating intently on something.

>Lisae says, "Oh."

>Omdelle recites:

""Unfortunately, now that I think about it, the heretic I was sent to find was you," he says casually. "If by some miracle they do save you, take a bit of advice. Mind your own business." With that, he exits the office, leaving you shaken and unnaturally cold. "

>Razzer appears to be concentrating intently on something.

>Omdelle recites:

"With a start, you find yourself drawn back to the reality of the here and now"

>Razzer says, "This is what happened."

>Constanctina says, "So we see there was a fear spell cast on ezruh before he could speak."

>Constanctina asks, "Right?"

>Razzer says, "We came in to a dead Ezruh."

>Iasaal gives Constanctina a slight nod.

>Razzer nods to Constanctina.

>Hivosh says, "I bet it was the gnomes. Its always the gnomes."

>Nisonin scowls.

>Macluffin says, "Ill try to catch up later."

>Macluffin bows.

>Macluffin just left.

>Iasaal asks, "Could it be the dark corners of our own enchante? Demrris' Resolve?"

>Razzer says, "Join omd."

>Razzer laughs!

>Omdelle says, "One thing stands true here, and a constant concerning the hounds and necromancers for that matter."

>Razzer says, "In thots."

>Rezzian nods to Razzer.

>Omdelle says, "They all seem to say the same things. "mind your own business."

>Lisae says, "I don't see anything that indicates the hounds to me."

>Omdelle says, "It was visible upon his death."

>You focus your senses on the past events of this room. The room immediately shifts out of focus, then slowly returns back to normal. The Bard Guildleader Ezruh sits behind his desk, pouring over some manuscripts when a man clad in full plate armor enters, walking right past you as if you weren't there.

"The Hounds of Rutilor are seeking a heretic, and I was told you might know where to find him," he says grimly from behind the anonymity of his visor. Ezruh rises and starts to open his mouth to speak, but at that moment a powerful wave of fear fills the room, leaving you as paralyzed as Ezruh appears to be. The shadows around you begin to shift and move, seeping out to fill the room with unpenetrable darkness and an unimaginable sense of horror. Just when you think you can bear no more, the shadows slowly fade back, revealing Ezruh crumpled beside his desk in a pool of blood. The armored man wipes blood from his broadsword and quietly sheaths it before turning to leave.

"Unfortunately, now that I think about it, the heretic I was sent to find was you," he says casually. "If by some miracle they do save you, take a bit of advice. Mind your own business." With that, he exits the office, leaving you shaken and unnaturally cold.

With a start, you find yourself drawn back to the reality of the here and now.
Roundtime: 9 sec.

>Constanctina says, "I see necros and a heavy plated killer."

>Hivosh says to Lisae, "Ezruh was purged."

>Omdelle says, "He was most assuredly purged."

>Nisonin says, "If ever there was a piece of advice that should be heeded more often."

>Omdelle nods.

>Iasaal says to Lisae, "The assassin claims he came at the behest of the Hounds."

>Lisae says, "Ok."

>Lisae asks, "Then why the accusation at the end of the history?"

>Rezzian says, "Guy in plate with broadsword done the deed that I see."

>Rezzian nods at Lisae, obviously agreeing with her views.

>Omdelle smiles.

>Lisae asks, "That the assassin came for the person perceiving the history?"

>Hivosh says, "He said the Hounds were seeking someone. He didn't say he was with them."

>Omdelle says, "Iwant to know what peaches has to do with anything."

>Hivosh says, "But Ezruh was purged."

>Omdelle says to Hivosh, "He was."

>Lisae says, "Tasdrean's quirky, that's for sure."

>Lisae says, "Better peaches than pears though."

>Eoworfinia says, "He's wonderful."

>Eoworfinia gazes at the Guildleader Tasdrean.

>Nisonin says, "It seems clear he was looking for Ezruh, he just decided to make a quip before doing the deed."

>You nod.

>Hivosh says, "Maybe a rogue member of the Hounds or someone who infiltrated their group."

>Omdelle says, "That goes back to the question earlier on about the ones in crossings that are arrested and purged for helping a known necromancer."

>Eoworfinia says, "We courted for a little while."

>Eoworfinia giggles.

>You ask Eoworfinia, "You didn't...?"

>You gawk at Eoworfinia.

>Eoworfinia exclaims, "Yes I did!"

>Hivosh says, "I'd hate to think it was one of the other members."

>Eoworfinia says, "I still have the rose he gave me at my concert."

>Eoworfinia leans on you.

>sometimes how so much time have passed in this guild"

>Lisae expertly dries her whiskey jug.

>Eoworfinia says, "And he still wears the shirt I got him at the fair."

>Lisae wrings out a wet colored cloth, water dribbling down her hands to splash at her feet.

>Lisae wrings out a damp colored cloth, squeezing out the last bit of water.

>You say to Eoworfinia, "Well well, you do get around."

>With an expert's care, Lisae carefully drains and cleans her whiskey jug.

>Eoworfinia gawks at you.

>Eoworfinia bops you over the head.

>You wink at Eoworfinia.

>Eoworfinia exclaims, "You didn't!"

>Lisae puts her cloth in her scribe's pack.

>Eoworfinia laughs!

>Lisae puts her jug in her scribe's pack.

>You say to Eoworfinia, "I couldn't resist."

>Razzer chuckles.

>Eoworfinia sticks out her tongue at you and lets loose with a loud, "Thbtbtbt" from her lips!

>Omdelle says, "Follow me."

>Constanctina says, "Whatever is going on there also doing it to the paladin guild as well i think."

>Eoworfinia says to you, "Well, I wouldn't have passed it up either."

>Eoworfinia snickers.

>You wink at Eoworfinia.

>You nod to Constanctina.

>Omdelle pulls a small steel lever.

>You hear a faint grinding sound in the distance.

>Razzer leans on Omdelle.

>Eoworfinia grins at you, her dimples flashing into view.

>Omdelle says, "Ok were moving agian."

>Eoworfinia chortles softly at some secret joke.

>Omdelle says, "Join up please."

>Omdelle holds hands with Rezzian.

>Eoworfinia asks, "Gah, were you here that night Siltoth that we found that lever?"

>You follow Omdelle west.

>Rezzian chuckles.

>Lord of Lyrics Omdelle's group went through a large stone door.

[Bards' Guild, Dank Tunnel]
The smell of damp mortar and stone fills this narrow corridor. A rusted lever protrudes from the floor, close to the warmer stones of the guild house proper. Trails of slime lead away from the lever towards a staircase descending in a steep spiral. You also see a large stone door.
Also here: Nisonin, Honorable Ohdalay, Iasaal, Fearweaver Constanctina, Klon Amachi Eoworfinia, War Drummer Hivosh, Unbelievable Lisae, True Bard Razzer, Rezzian and Lord of Lyrics Omdelle.
Obvious exits: none.
>Lord of Lyrics Omdelle's group climbed down a spiral staircase.

[Bards' Guild, Dank Cellar]
A narrow spiral staircase terminates abruptly in this circular cellar. Crates in various states of disrepair are stacked along the room's circumference, interrupted only by the stairs and a small nook containing a chair, a table, and a copper tube that rises out of the floor. Lit torches bracket the stairway and a lantern hangs over the furniture, providing flickering illumination. You also see a huge granite slab.
Also here: Nisonin, Honorable Ohdalay, Iasaal, Fearweaver Constanctina, Klon Amachi Eoworfinia, War Drummer Hivosh, Unbelievable Lisae, True Bard Razzer, Rezzian and Lord of Lyrics Omdelle.
Obvious exits: none.

>Omdelle says, "Ok there is more here."

>You say, "No... I believe I was just making my first steps in the guild..."

>You say, "I didn't have a clue."

>Omdelle says, "Not sure it helps or not."

>Eoworfinia chuckles.

>Omdelle glances around the area as if trying to remember something.

>Eoworfinia glances around the area as if trying to remember something.

>Hivosh says, "Nothing to percieve."

>Omdelle says, "The Prisoner here was Kaarovass."

>Constanctina says, "Nope."

>Eoworfinia says, "Karovaas was impreisoned here."

>Rezzian glances around the area as if trying to remember something.

>Constanctina says, "Ahh."

>Eoworfinia says, "And yes, some of us let him out."

>Omdelle says, "The new guild leader does no know about him at all."

>Omdelle says, "But ezruh did."

>You ask, "Anyone doesn't know who Karovaas is?"

>Iasaal asks, "Forgive me, but why was Karovaas imprisoned?"

>Eoworfinia says, "Yes, he does know about him."

>Omdelle says, "Perhaps that may have something to do with this whole thing."

>Rezzian says, "Ezruh imprisoned him."

>Rezzian says, "He should know."

>Omdelle says, "He was a Rebel Bard."

>Hivosh says, "In thought."

>Eoworfinia says, "Because Tas was the songsworn who protected him soon after."

>Lisae asks, "It's about to get dark in here, no?"

>Omdelle says, "Held captive by the Priests when they ran the guild here."

>Iasaal asks, "And what were his rebellious actions?"

>Rezzian shakes his head at Lisae.

>Rezzian glances at a spiral staircase.

>Rezzian says to Lisae, "Up the stairs is dark."

>Rezzian whistles a series of short, rolling notes.

>Lisae taps a time-worn pick that she is wearing.

>Omdelle says, "He wanted to Sing Enchantes and do all the things Bards were intened to do."

>Eoworfinia says, "Karovaas believed there were other ways to harness magic for enchantes."

>You say, "Possibly dabbling in very bad magic to acquire power."

>Iasaal gazes at Eoworfinia.

>You nod to Eoworfinia.

>Omdelle says, "We will go back through the darkness now."

>Eoworfinia says, "And he let loose the naga that had been held, to prove it."

>Omdelle asks, "Everyone folowing ?"

>Lisae says, "And he skinned him, and made armor from the naga hide."

>Lord of Lyrics Omdelle's group climbed up a spiral staircase.

>Eoworfinia says, "And he is why many of our enchantes are the way they are now."

>Omdelle pulls a large rusted lever.

>A grinding noise fills the area as a large stone door reveals itself, swinging out from the wall. Light falls through the doorway to illuminate the area.
>Lord of Lyrics Omdelle's group climbed down a spiral staircase.

>Eoworfinia says, "No, he didn't skill the naga1."

>Rezzian chuckles to himself.

[Bards' Guild, Guildmaster's Office]
This niche off the Great Hall still shows signs of its original purpose as a storage area. Warm hooked rugs scattered on the floor and bright woven hangings on the wall can only soften the ragged scars in the stone where casks and crates were once stacked. Tucked rather awkwardly in the corner, a heavy desk vies for room with an iron pot-bellied stove. You also see a renown scroll and the Guildleader Tasdrean.
Also here: Rezzian, True Bard Razzer, Unbelievable Lisae, War Drummer Hivosh, Klon Amachi Eoworfinia, Fearweaver Constanctina, Iasaal, Honorable Ohdalay, Nisonin and Lord of Lyrics Omdelle who is shining with a pale green glow.
Obvious exits: west.

>Eoworfinia says, "I don't trust Karovaas still but he didn't skin him."

>Lisae rubs Rezzian in a friendly manner.

>You ask Eoworfinia, "There were though some rumors of dabbling in necromancy, right?"

>Omdelle says, "Now ask the Tasdrean about Karovass and see."

>Iasaal asks, "What is there not to trust? Why were the guildleaders displeased?"

>Eoworfinia says, "Yes, I so agree with you Tasdrean about Karovaas."

>Omdelle nods to Eoworfinia.

>Iasaal says, "New energy for enchantes is not a bad thing in and of itself."

>Rezzian nods to Lisae.

>Lisae just skipped out.

>Razzer ponders.

>Eoworfinia says to you, "Kno, I don't think so, but my memory is fussier now."

>Omdelle says, "That is a great piece of history that has been lost ."

>Omdelle ponders.

>You say, "We're digressing here, but Karovaas has changed somewhat after that imprisonment, it is only in Relatively recent time that he has been working to produce our new enchantes."

>Eoworfinia studies the faces around her.

>Rezzian smiles at you.

>Iasaal says to you, "Then what did he do to deserve imprisonment? Please forgive my ignorance."

>Eoworfinia quietly says to you, "He's S'kra Mur."

>Iasaal glances at Eoworfinia.

>Eoworfinia says, "And that is all I'll say."

>Eoworfinia says, "He had no problems lying to me."

>Iasaal's tail undulates in an agitated fashion.

>You nod.

>Eoworfinia says, "Cause I wasn't part of his circle."

>Iasaal says, "Please, good Olvi. Let us not make judgments about the entirety of a people."

>Omdelle recites:

"Remembering what you've learned of the Riverhaven guild hall, you recall that the granite slab in this cellar was magically imbued by the guild leaders to imprison the rebel Bard Karovaas in a small cell beneath it. The magic of the slab was overcome by a group of Bards after many long struggles, and the prisoner escaped. "

>Eoworfinia says to Iasaal, "Tis nothing against them, just a part of history and definition of a word that I can't remember now."

>You say to Iasaal, "The guild once was torn over the path it should take, his way lost, as Eoworfinia said, he had other ideas on how to harness our magic."

>Iasaal gives a slight nod.

>You say to Iasaal, "If you'd like, you can track me down later and we can discuss it more in detail, the little I know at least."

>Iasaal nods to you.

>Omdelle nods.

>Rezzian says, "Pity the inscription is no longer on the slab, I forget what it was."

>Razzer ponders.

>Iasaal says to Eoworfinia, "The word you are looking for, I believe, is ru'at."

>Eoworfinia nods to Iasaal.

>Omdelle counts off numbers quietly to himself.

>Razzer taps a blackened silver ru'at bracelet inset with blue-white diamonds that he is wearing.

>Eoworfinia says, "Yes, I belive that is what Karovaas said to me I wasn't part of with him."

>Iasaal nods to Eoworfinia.

>Omdelle counts off numbers quietly to himself.

>Iasaal says, "It is a defining part of our culture."

>You ask, "Anyway, should we go back on topic?"

>Rezzian nods to you.

>Omdelle nods to you.

>Razzer says, "We should."

>Eoworfinia says, "He informed me many times that he told me the truth as he desired me to know it."

>Iasaal says, "Forgive me, please. I did not mean to interrupt."

>Omdelle says, "Thats about all I have Razzer."

>Razzer asks, "Anyone else?"

>You say to Iasaal, "There's nothing to forgive."

>Razzer asks, "Coni, have anything to add?"

>Razzer directs a curious meow at Constanctina.

>You say to Omdelle, "Perhaps we should continue this in the performance hall then, since we keep moving."

>You grin.

>Constanctina says, "I know there was a researcher taken."

>Constanctina says, "From the paladin guild."

>Razzer says, "Everybody go west."

>Omdelle says, "Moving again."

>You follow Omdelle west.
[Bards' Guild, Performance Hall]
A grand black and white marbled arch stands at one end of this immense room. The walls are covered in rich purple tapestries to reduce echo but not so much as to remove the open ambiance of the area. An orchestra pit with room for a dozen musicians sits in front of the deobar wood stage that caters to bards from every corner of the land. To the side you see the door to the rehearsal room. You also see a brass urn.
Also here: Rezzian, True Bard Razzer, War Drummer Hivosh, Klon Amachi Eoworfinia, Fearweaver Constanctina, Iasaal, Honorable Ohdalay, Nisonin and Lord of Lyrics Omdelle who is shining with a pale green glow.
Obvious exits: east.
>The normally quiescent water churns abruptly as something beneath the surface grabs a floating trophy, leaving spreading rings in the urn as a calling card.

>As each ring touches a bit of debris, it sinks beneath the urn's surface.

>Omdelle flashes a wide grin.

>You quietly say, "One thing for sure, we're not making it easy to track us."

>Constanctina says, "Some of us took a trip."

>Omdelle says, "Not so tightly packed here."

>Razzer chuckles.

>Omdelle chuckles.

>Ohdalay raises her hand.

>Razzer nods to Constanctina.

>Constanctina says, "To a fortress under the swamp."

>Constanctina says, "To find clues."

>Rezzian grins at Constanctina.

>Constanctina says, "Nothing came of it."

>You nod.

>Eoworfinia says, "Ezruh kept saying how he hoped that the paladin guild had not done with the bard guild did."

>Ohdalay asks, "If i may speak?"

>Razzer nods to Omdelle.

>Omdelle beams at Ohdalay!

>You nod to Ohdalay.

>[Bards' Guild, Performance Hall]
A grand black and white marbled arch stands at one end of this immense room. The walls are covered in rich purple tapestries to reduce echo but not so much as to remove the open ambiance of the area. An orchestra pit with room for a dozen musicians sits in front of the deobar wood stage that caters to bards from every corner of the land. To the side you see the door to the rehearsal room. You also see a brass urn.
Also here: Rezzian, True Bard Razzer, War Drummer Hivosh, Klon Amachi Eoworfinia, Fearweaver Constanctina, Iasaal, Honorable Ohdalay, Nisonin and Lord of Lyrics Omdelle who is shining with a pale green glow.
Obvious exits: east.

>Omdelle says, "The floor is yours Madam."

>Razzer grins.

>Ohdalay says, "I think you should use you skill to check the history in all the guilds to see what has been transpiring."

>Omdelle ponders.

>Constanctina says, "Yes i agree."

>Rezzian says, "I poked around Hib bard and paladin guild the other day, nothing seemed out of the ordinary."

>Ohdalay says, "You may find clues were none else can."

>Omdelle says, "Hmmmmmmmm. thats an excellent ides."

>Omdelle clears his throat.

>Razzer says, "We need to comb the libraries for lore on this."

>You say to Razzer, "This should be doable."

>Razzer nods to you.

>Hivosh glances at a brass urn with a look of rememberance.

>Hivosh ponders.

>Hivosh counts off numbers quietly to himself.

>Razzer says, "I'm going to be a Haven--rat for a while, can look here."

>Ohdalay says, "I am no bard but i do have much love for them as well as my own guild and things like this chould not be happening."

>Omdelle says, "The Priest guild or the Palladin Guild would be excellent starting points."

>You nod.

>You ask, "What about the murder of a guildleader inside our own walls, will we do something about that?"

>Constanctina says, "Ezruh said something about the fist."

>Omdelle nods to Constanctina.

>Omdelle says, "Not the Fist place, but the Fist Weapon."

>Razzer says, "We gripe to the guildleaders, if we can get thier attention."

>The normally quiescent water churns abruptly as something beneath the surface grabs a floating trophy, leaving spreading rings in the urn as a calling card.

>Constanctina says, "Its why we were looking for clues in the fortress under the swamp."

>Hivosh says, "The Fist is what Terra went in search of."

>Razzer nods.

>Omdelle says, "The Fist was Ellies Weapon."

>Iasaal asks you, "Is it not our duty to support our leaders, in their decision regarding how to address this wrong?"

>Constanctina says, "Yes."

>Razzer says, "We're flying blind here with out information."

>Hivosh says, "She stated there was no clues there."

>Omdelle says, "Seems it's kept in a tomb in Hib."

>Omdelle says, "Or was."

>Rezzian says, "The paladin guid in hib, has an inscription on it, here lies the fist or something like that."

>Rezzian says, "Its a woman."

>Omdelle says, "Yes."

>You ask Iasaal, "Yes, but is it not also our duty to Let them know we're displeased, when nothing is being done?"

>Omdelle says, "No, The fist was Ellie the Huntress' weapon."

>Razzer says, "It is, and I have to be going."

>Razzer sighs.

>Rezzian says, "Not according to her tomb."

>Iasaal asks you, "Are we so certain nothing is being done?"

>Rezzian shakes his head at Omdelle.

>Eoworfinia says, "I believe something is being done, though quietly."

>Razzer says, "Thanks for comming."

>Omdelle ponders.

>Omdelle shakes Razzer's hand.

>Eoworfinia says, "Ezruh has not returned to Riverhaven."

>You raise an eyebrow in Eoworfinia's direction.

>Constanctina says, "Hib tomb is where we saw a cloaked figure."

>Ohdalay curtsies to Razzer.

>Omdelle says, "Thinks for havin us."

>Razzer waves.

>Omdelle bows to Razzer.

>True Bard Razzer moseys east.

>Omdelle waves.

>You say, "I may be suggesting to butt our heads against the wall, but I'm tired of quiet, I would like to see this done loudly."

>You shrug.

>Omdelle says, "I would say now, for everyone to start looking."

>Constanctina says, "I know the cloaked figure had stated those that could be trusted would be visited."

>Omdelle nods.

>Ohdalay says, "I must be off."

>Ohdalay curtsies.

>Honorable Ohdalay goes east.

>Eoworfinia says, "I've been keeping an eye out in Hib."

>Omdelle says, "And send a thought out if you find out anyting."

>Omdelle says, "And spread the word of it."

>Hivosh says, "Seems we have no choice but to wait for word then."

>Hivosh taps his foot impatiently.

>Eoworfinia says, "We can rattle things."

>Rezzian says to you, "I would love to throw a hammer at Ezruhs killer, just need a name."

>Constanctina says, "Has anyone seen terra."

>Omdelle says, "And complain like all get out to the guild leaders ."

>Omdelle nods.

>Eoworfinia yells, "Tasdrean, what is being done about this murder done to Ezruh?"

>Eoworfinia hums to herself.

>You nod.

>Omdelle says, "Sooner or later someone will listen to our pleas."

>You say to Constanctina, "I have recently."

>Nisonin asks, "You expect an answer from a Songsworn?"

>Eoworfinia says to you, "I got a big mouth."

>You say to Constanctina, "She was in shard."

>Iasaal frowns slightly.

>Eoworfinia says to Nisonin, "Yes I do."

>Omdelle grins.

>Constanctina says, "Has she said anymore about her searches."

You say to Eoworfinia, "That is the approach I currently support."

>Eoworfinia says, "Especially since he is a friend too."

>Omdelle asks, "Who's this songsworn?"

>You say, "Only what you told us about going to the swamp and finding nothing."

>Constanctina nods.

>Rezzian goes east.

>Eoworfinia says to Omdelle, "Tasdrean is a songsworn."

>Hivosh says, "I recommend playing bagpipes everywhere we go until more truth is revealed."

>You say, "But be careful to say that to anyone outside the guild."

>You nod to Omdelle.

>lIasaal glances at Hivosh.

>Eoworfinia gets an engraved warhorn crafted from a ram's horn from inside a bardic blue instrument case embroidered with golden knotwork.

>Iasaal says, "Surely a more graceful solution can be reached."

>Omdelle nods to you.

>Eoworfinia strongly exhales a group of deep tones from her warhorn, signaling anyone nearby to rally at this location.

>You ask Iasaal, "What do you have in mind?"

>Omdelle says, "Bagpipes drive most folks nuts."

>Hivosh says, "If they intend to fight dirty so can we."

>Rezzian just arrived.

>Eoworfinia laughs!

>Hivosh exclaims to Omdelle, "Exactly!"

>Eoworfinia says, "Useff especially."

>Eoworfinia exclaims, "I'm stealing his ear plugs soon though!"

>Omdelle grins.

>Iasaal says, "I agree with those who have said that information -- truth -- is key. We must know more."

>Eoworfinia puts her warhorn in an exquisite nightsilk handbag.

>Nisonin nods to Iasaal.

>Omdelle says, "DOn't let Belle hear you either."

>Omdelle gasps!

>Nisonin says, "There is truth behind every tale."

>Omdelle says, "She hates em."

>Nisonin says, "You just need to find it."

>Hivosh says, "I have some bagpipes somewheres."

>Hivosh gets a vault book from inside his blood red backpack.

>Hivosh opens up a vault book and studies it for a moment.

>Hivosh ponders.

>Hivosh puts his book in his blood red backpack.

>Hivosh mutters to himself.

>You say, "By all means let's search for more information, but I intend to voice my displeasure to the guildleaders, if I get a chance."

>Constanctina says, "Perhaps the paladin guild and ours should go after the necro's."

>Iasaal says, "We should be ready to act on behalf of the guild, as always, but I see little point in speaking to the guildleaders. They will tell us if they wish our aid."

>Omdelle says, "I shall as well Siltoto, the least that we can do besides search out the truth."

>Hivosh exclaims, "Secrecy is what started this mess in the first place!"

>Hivosh asks, "But who's secret is it?"

>Hivosh ponders.

>Iasaal says, "I would suggest we focus our attention on gathering as much information as we are able, and sharing it amongst the guild."

>Hivosh says, "I'll man the local taverns."

>Nisonin says, "As interesting as this tale has been, it seems it is time for me to move on. Thank you for sharing it."

>Omdelle says to Iasaal, "That is the plan, use the rumor mill too."

>Iasaal nods to Nisonin.

>Iasaal says to Nisonin, "A pleasure."

>Omdelle says, "If you are not familiar with the rumor mill, I would be happy to explain it to you."

>Omdelle clears his throat.

>You nod.

>Iasaal says, "I think it may be wiser to avoid spreading rumors."

>Eoworfinia says, "I'll see what Yazyi knows, maybe Ezruh contacted him."

>Nisonin goes east.

>Omdelle says, "With that, I would say to adjourn this unofficial meetin and carry on with the task at hand."

>Constanctina says, "Yes explain im not sure of it."

>Hivosh exclaims, "To the taverns!"

>Hivosh waves.

>Iasaal says, "We should keep our ears open and our mouths shut."

>You say, "Let's see if we can meet at a later time and see what eveyrone has unhearthed."

* Malik was just struck down!
Re: Bard meeting - part 2 09/25/2010 04:38 PM CDT
One quick thing:

>Macluffin says, "Ill try to catch up later."

>Macluffin says,

>Macluffin

>Macluffin

WHY?!

-=Issus=-
Re: Bard meeting - part 2 09/26/2010 01:21 AM CDT
Wow I can't believe I missed that. Total Super Bad rip off.

__
~Leilond
http://www.elanthipedia.com/wiki/Leilond
http://soundsoftime.bravehost.com