Slowly improving 08/12/2010 07:30 AM CDT
I raised my FF and have about 100 more ranks in ML but the HE side has not changed, just the 2HE which looks alot better. HE is my highest blade and I guess I expected it to improve the HE side not the 2HE. It's a better sword so I'm not complaining, just not sure I understand why it happend this way.

*FIRST SWORD*
A bastard sword is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

You are certain that it could do:
poor puncture damage
fair slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the sword is poorly balanced and is poorly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

A bastard sword is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

low puncture damage
moderate slice damage
fair impact damage

You are certain that the sword is poorly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the bastard sword is of average strength, and is in pristine condition.

The bastard sword is made with metal.
You are certain that the bastard sword weighs exactly 28 stones.
You are certain that the bastard sword is worth exactly 12500 kronars.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

*SECOND SWORD*
A bastard sword is a heavy edged melee-ranged weapon.

poor puncture damage
fair slice damage
low impact damage

You are certain that the sword is poorly balanced and is poorly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

A bastard sword is a two-handed edged melee-ranged weapon.

low puncture damage
heavy slice damage
fair impact damage

You are certain that the sword is fairly balanced and is fairly suited to gaining extra attack power from your strength.

You are certain that the bastard sword is fairly sturdy, and is in pristine condition.

The bastard sword is made with metal.
You are certain that the bastard sword weighs exactly 28 stones.
You are certain that the bastard sword is worth exactly 12500 kronars.
Roundtime: 16 seconds.

Day
Re: Slowly improving 08/12/2010 08:39 PM CDT
>I raised my FF and have about 100 more ranks in ML but the HE side has not changed, just the 2HE which looks alot better.

Pro tip: bastard swords will increase equally in HE and 2HE mode as your skills improve. Due to the way appraisal works (read: doesn't work), you may or may not perceive this change.

>describe boar
It's a boar. It doesn't like you.
Re: Slowly improving 08/13/2010 05:58 AM CDT
OK, so either the HE side improved the same as the 2HE side but not enough to move it into the next higher appraisal catagory or my appraisal just isn't regestering the change?
Re: Slowly improving 08/13/2010 06:52 AM CDT
>>OK, so either the HE side improved the same as the 2HE side but not enough to move it into the next higher appraisal catagory or my appraisal just isn't regestering the change?

You got a "certain" appraisal so it would be your first statement.

Vote DR as TOP MUD: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-cemm.html