Looking for... 10/18/2008 08:46 PM CDT
Hiya, Im in the market to find a Master Forger. You see, I happen to have this little glaes shard I need made into a sabre with Great Puncture for me. Considering what this little shard set me back, I want someone really good. Someone thats worked with a lot of glaes before.

Ive got a couple messages out there trying to find Magdar because Ive been pointed in his direction by a few of my friends. If Im not able to get Magdar's help, who are some of the other forgers that know thier stuff? The only weapon forger Ive ever used before this was Mendasity and Im not sure, but I dont think Mendasity is still around. Could be wrong, dunno.

Anyway, thats what Im looking for. Any serious help is appreceated.

"My wierdness bar for chicks is set real high and your clearing it in sneakers." Charlie Sheen
Re: Looking for... 10/20/2008 11:39 AM CDT
If he ever comes back and doesn't sell, I'd recommend Edgee. He worked with a glaes shard for me on a scimitar and did a great job. All perfect grinds, appraisal and weight exactly as I wanted. He even left his mark off in case I wanted to alter it at some point.

p/g/p r/f 24 stones.

I'm sure Drevid, Phii, or Korutu would be good with that as well.

Re: Looking for... 10/21/2008 01:02 PM CDT
Glaes.. wow, didn't know that stuff was still around. Always wanted a piece to play with, but never got around to getting one. Let me know if anyone else has one, I'd like to buy it