reavers and hounds 11/24/2010 11:08 PM CST
i'm considering trying feanrae reavers wind hounds. all my skills are low 60s. what do i need to know about these critters? all the info i can find is that hounds swarm. i'm not sure what swarm means but assume it means lots of hounds on me at once. but isn't there a 4 critter at once limit in melee?
any help would be appreciated.

Phangr
Re: reavers and hounds 11/25/2010 05:02 AM CST
Yep. Thats what swarm means. As far as what to expect, well.. The hounds don't hit very hard, but they can get pesky if they get some numbers on you. The reavers might be a bit of a pain to get through their defenses (they use oval shields) and can hit pretty hard if they get through yours (they also use battle axes which are HE). The reavers can heal themselves SLIGHTLY by sitting down and glowing blue, but its not so much as to be a worry. The funny part, though, is that they giggle when you take their limbs off.

Its been a while since reavers for me, but if I remember right then you should be able to stand your ground with 60s if you don't get reckless. Good luck.

- Asdiel, Death Dealer in training

"You've got to be crazy. It's too late to be sane. You've got to go full-tilt. Cause you're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothing." -Robin Williams
Re: reavers and hounds 11/25/2010 05:33 AM CST
I usually go to beiswurms, in the mine with low 60s the don't hit as hard as reavers and wolves and offer skinning. From wurms bone wolves then blood wolves.