Time ta git in tha Pit! 12/20/2008 06:54 AM CST
All right all you slack-jawed ladyfinger-nibblers!

I was SORELY sad to see that during my absence, hardly ANYONE has used the Pit. It's apparent to me that, aside from you all needin a good kick in the pants, you ALSO need someone to organize a lil gorey, bloody fun.

THEREFORE, BE IT KNOWN, that I, Maulem, am hereby putting you all on notice that I will be hosting monthly Pit nights, to be held in the Crossing Pit in the Barb Guild. I fully expect YOU to come die for my amusement. As per my usual MO, I'll be handing out some prizes as I see fit to, provided THAT I am sufficiently entertained.

Rules are simple.
Rule 1- Enterain me through your performance in the pit, either as a victor or as a victim.
Rule 2- Whiners stay home.

You might be asking yourself, "When, oh when Mr. Maulem may I come and perish for your pleasure?" Every third Saturday of the month until I say otherwise, 10:00 pm est. Starting tonight.

Now git yer lily-livered, daisy-sniffing butts into the Pit already!
Re: Time ta git in tha Pit! 12/20/2008 12:11 PM CST
Outstanding idea. Really hope I can be there tonight to die for your entertainment.

The guild needs more things like this going on.

Denstimar Dustyfoot
Idon Raider - www.idonraiders.com
"Have you not learned great lessons from those who braced themselves against you, and disputed passage with you?" - Walt Whitman
Re: Time ta git in tha Pit! 12/20/2008 10:08 PM CST
Thanks so much to all who came out tonight. A huge thanks to the triage crew who kept us all up and running! Hope ta see y'all again next month.